Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am so depressed right now... I want to die! My skin is terrible and my whole cheek has swollen up like a golf ball trying to get out blocked pores...... HELP ME someone I hate myself right now and I just want to run away and die! :cry: I can't stop crying!

dont be sad charlotte!

im sure u dont look that bad and they WIL BE GONE in a few days

by the weekend ul be lookin fine again :)

dont get it out of context

usually when you try to do that and screw up, it doesnt last for that long. it will probably go back to normal in a few days or so, you just have to learn your lesson and not do it again.

i think you're overtreating/overpicking your skin.

start using mild products like dove sensetive bar soap morning & night. let your skin calm down.

Try having your back ruined and not being able to lie down or even sit because the pain is so unbarrable, and you also cant lay on your stomach because your chest is inflamed. You miss, have nothing to worry about.

If you've not actually popped it, rathe rits just 'swelled up' then surely it'll recide again by the morning?

Try doing something to take your mind off of it for now, and know that this, too, shall pass. I'm sorry you're crying, but really it'll get better!

if i ever squeeze anything on my face i get a big lump around whatever i have squeezed and it makes the spot seem about 5 times bigger than it actually is. Ages ago i used to pick all of this big lump thinking it was a massive spot but now i know if i leave it a few hours or over night the lump will have gone and will just be a little spot again

hey girl, things get betterm they always do. You wanna die, thats a terrible feeling many of us have felt, but you know, if you hang in there it goes away.

And you have to stop picking, and you have to try all you can to reduce your acne, please tell us what you are taking right now and if you have seen a doctor yet.

be strong if you can, or if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, or someone to hug, we are all here you help you through.

Polka.

Polka has good advice - everyone in this thread has good advice and have felt what you are feeling. Just know, Charlotte, that you are not alone.