Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlotte_88

I want to die!!!!!!!

OMG plz someone help me... I am in shock from what I have done to my face. I have just tried to get out loads of blocked pores from my cheeks... complete mistake... i want to die.. my whole face has swollen up like a balloon!! :cry: I look terrible and feel really bad now!!!!!! What shall i do? What do i do in this situation... is terrible and it hurts and its thumping like mad!! HELP ME I WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW! My skin was clearing up and I go and do this... fu*cking hell i hate myself! :(

What exactly did you do? We need more details in order for us to offer advice. Is it bleeding? Did you scrape skin tissue off? Are there actual inflamed pimples? The first thing to think about is preventing infection so you may need to apply some neosporin or polysporin after gently washing the injured skin with just water.

I don't have any active pimples in that area... just a lot of very horrible blocked pores and blackheads... and in frustration I tried to push them out very violently which was a VERY stupid idea...This blocked pore didn't actually come out... so i paniked and tried harder only make the problem MUCH WORSE so I have a huge lump on my face which has swollen up.. it looks like I have been bitten by a mosquito or something and its very painful and inflamed... no bleeing just loads of swelling! :cry: I am so stupid!

not much you can do. Best thing is to leave your face alone and try to avoid as much irritation now as possible.

You can also take some ibuoprofen to help bring down some of the swelling and redness.

Also

RELAX. I have done the same thing before and it is NEVER worth it. Honestly clogged pores are some of the most unnoticeable forms of acne...get on a retinoid, some madelic acid or SA and ignore them and they'll go away.

OMG plz someone help me... I am in shock from what I have done to my face. I have just tried to get out loads of blocked pores from my cheeks... complete mistake... i want to die.. my whole face has swollen up like a balloon!! :cry: I look terrible and feel really bad now!!!!!! What shall i do? What do i do in this situation... is terrible and it hurts and its thumping like mad!! HELP ME I WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW! My skin was clearing up and I go and do this... fu*cking hell i hate myself! :(

Aww don't worry too much! Ice your face with one ice cube until it melts, then do an aspirin mask. I always use an aspirin mask if I pick at my face because it helps swelling and redness a lot! You can also try mixing the aspirin with some queen helene's mint julep mask. If you have any bha product I'd rec. putting that on before you go to bed tonight (after you've done the icing and aspirin mask)

Hey, if you have loads of blocked pores, then you have oily skin. Try the B5 acne cure and then get 3 sessions of acupuncture done. The Vitamin b5 stops oil in 3 days (seriously), and the acupuncture permanently brings it to a halt in about 2 weeks.

Aw hun :( I know how you feel I have done that before.

Wash your face with some water and slap on some neosporin (or other antibacterial stuff) and then go to bed. I remember when I did something like that I was so annoyed at myself afterward I just went closed the curtains and went to bed. When I woke up the swelling wasnt nearly as bad and it didnt hurt as much.

I hope you're okay.

Lu.

Lil' bit of ice and ibuprofin always helps.. it always looks better the next day just hang in there. if the skin is broken neo/polysporin would be a good idea

Ud have to tell me where u lived if u want me to help u. U said u wanted to die right?

Just kidding.

Anyways, It will be better tommorow.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Hey, if you have loads of blocked pores, then you have oily skin. Try the B5 acne cure and then get 3 sessions of acupuncture done. The Vitamin b5 stops oil in 3 days (seriously), and the acupuncture permanently brings it to a halt in about 2 weeks.

When i used B5 it didn't work that fast and for most people it doesn't. I stopped using it because the side-effects were bad. Not saying that it won't work for everyone that's just what happened in my case.