Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can Fraxel still be done if you have a small cut on your face? Like from shaving or any cut in general? Any feedback would be great. :)

I postponed my last fraxel by almost a month becasue I scraped up forehead in accident. Then I incurred another much smaller scrape that had a scab when I had fraxel #2. I have very, very slight discoloration from bigger scrpaes. But, there is slight hyperpigmentation where I had the smaler, more recent scrape that had the scab.

Hope this helps

I postponed my last fraxel by almost a month becasue I scraped up forehead in accident. Then I incurred another much smaller scrape that had a scab when I had fraxel #2. I have very, very slight discoloration from bigger scrpaes. But, there is slight hyperpigmentation where I had the smaler, more recent scrape that had the scab.

Hope this helps

So if they don't use the blue dye on the scrapes or go around, i should be okay right?

probably, but ask doc. You will have a temporary color difference.

You mean the scab will be bluish? Or the actual skin will be? If so will it go back to normal?

NO. If you miss a spot where there is a scab, or whatever. This area will not turn red, bronze and peel. The demarcation is faint

NO. If you miss a spot where there is a scab, or whatever. This area will not turn red, bronze and peel. The demarcation is faint

OK. Good thank you. I will see what the doctor says tomorrow since I am suppose to have my first Fraxel appointment. I would hate to cancel it since I already took a week off of work so I can prepare for the down time.

so how has the fractal treatment results been....so far?

I just inquired about it to the only doctor in my city that does it, $5,000 for five treatments and

ea treatment takes 2hrs, i hr for prepping etc. from pics ive seen theres significant results,

but why the hell is it soooo expensive, I had laser resurficing bout 4 years ago and it cost $1,800.00

and ruduced my scars about 50% and the doctor told me $1,400.00 to do another one 6mnths later,

I just didn't like the down time but since fractal is f%^$%# expensive, might do the erbium again.

what kind of scarring do you have?

so how has the fractal treatment results been....so far?

I just inquired about it to the only doctor in my city that does it, $5,000 for five treatments and

ea treatment takes 2hrs, i hr for prepping etc. from pics ive seen theres significant results,

but why the hell is it soooo expensive, I had laser resurficing bout 4 years ago and it cost $1,800.00

and ruduced my scars about 50% and the doctor told me $1,400.00 to do another one 6mnths later,

I just didn't like the down time but since fractal is f%^$%# expensive, might do the erbium again.

what kind of scarring do you have?

I have very small shallow scars. I have them only on my cheeks. I probably have like 3 or 4 ice pick scars. The reason why it's so pricey is because it's new. I figured in about 2 or 3 years it will be alot lower.