Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fromtheGTA

what treatment do i need ?

i have a bunch of scars concentrated on my temples on both sides that are not very deep but they look like complete shit in sunlight..almost like its wrinkly skin u kno..what would fix this ? and plus my forehead is red from all the pimples i had years ago...would a peel be my answer? what kinda peel ?? anything plzz

i have a bunch of scars concentrated on my temples on both sides that are not very deep but they look like complete shit in sunlight..almost like its wrinkly skin u kno..what would fix this ? and plus my forehead is red from all the pimples i had years ago...would a peel be my answer? what kinda peel ?? anything plzz

yes a peel would defo be the answer, i got my tca peel from makeup artists choice, forget spending tons of money on laser and go for a few mild tca peels

yes a peel would defo be the answer, i got my tca peel from makeup artists choice, forget spending tons of money on laser and go for a few mild tca peels

beverly..i like your answer...i think i might do that or microdermabrasion sessions to make my skin smooth

try the erbium laser and let me know how you do. but confirm a derm.

How can you recommend a laser you no little to nothing about? I remember you called this thing a uranium laser at one time :doh: . It really pisses me off when people recommend stuff to others when they have no idea of what the stuff does. Stop the back seat driving when you don't know jack!

"Hey go waste some money on something I don't really want to risk on myself and tell me how it goes" :rolleyes:

try the erbium laser and let me know how you do. but confirm a derm.

How can you recommend a laser you no little to nothing about? I remember you called this thing a uranium laser at one time :doh: . It really pisses me off when people recommend stuff to others when they have no idea of what the stuff does. Stop the back seat driving when you don't know jack!

"Hey go waste some money on something I don't really want to risk on myself and tell me how it goes" :rolleyes:

true that...and Simply Me ..my scars arent as bad as yours so laser is def out of the question

beverly..i like your answer...i think i might do that or microdermabrasion sessions to make my skin smooth

micr5o is a waiste of money and time-it does nothing for the scars-go for the tcas-trust me you will get results

You would get good results with the TCA peel even for the shallow scars on the temples? Would it lighten the skin pigmentation if the person using it was darker skinned?