Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i know i know, but my doctor recommended it, because i get oily skin during the day because my skin gets so dry when washing (skin producing oil to moisten skin) he said to get this.

he was well aware of the salicylic acid and BP being used together, and he said it would be fine.

so i used this, and all i can say it its great. I get no dry skin after washing, no oily skin during the day, and substantially less new acnes coming through.

i have sensitive skin and it works fine with BP

very good product

i know i know, but my doctor recommended it, because i get oily skin during the day because my skin gets so dry when washing (skin producing oil to moisten skin) he said to get this.

he was well aware of the salicylic acid and BP being used together, and he said it would be fine.

so i used this, and all i can say it its great. I get no dry skin after washing, no oily skin during the day, and substantially less new acnes coming through.

i have sensitive skin and it works fine with BP

very good product

I started using the 10% bp wash and moisturizing with alpha hydrox enhanced creme and it has completely cleared me and my skin is less oily. The wash is hard to find now though :( I found it at osco, I noticed they changed some ingredients in it, it seems to work better now. I got my aha creme from ULTA