Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCAR

stop the medication and try this

hey y'all

a month ago my face was an utter mess. i feel like vomitting when i see it. i took medication and i took tropicals. I still get breakouts. It was a pain and I was a total mess inside and outside.

I know how y'all feel. Acen fucking sucks. ppl used to stare at me like i'm dirty or somthing. it really hurts my feelings and does a number on my self esteem

but i tried this diet i read online, about eating only nuts and fruits and eggs. sashimi too and after 2 friggin weeks!

2 friggin weeks! all my scars and everythign

and it cleared me.

i had acne for almost 10 years now, but in 2 weeks i'm clear man! YES< SCARS AND ALL

but now it is over. i dont' have to deal with it anymore, and it makes me so happy.

and on the plus side, u can lose weight on this diet and it is relatively cheap to maintain

try it.

i beg you. u'll be clear in two weeks.

i didnt know people said y'all in real life! i thought it was only on the tv! im so british lol

anyway, yeah so eating nuts, fruit and eggs made your scars disappear in two weeks? :think:

I think it's probably because you may have taken out other foods that could have aggravated your skin, like wheat and milk. I think Wai's diet may work but not for the dirty protein hypothesis that he gives.

I say "y'all" all the time.

And no change in diet is going to rid you of acne scars. There is no reason whatsoever for your body to heal itself unless it is injured. Either you catch them while they're fresh and still healing, or you have to get in there and do something to break up the scar tissue and restart the healing process.

I tried this Wai diet for a day and gave up. I'm alway tired and hungry, fruits and veggies and nuts just dont fill me up. Theres no where to find sashimi here. Im glad it worked for you.

i've always had scars,

but they are disappearing at such a fast rate!

i can honestly say, "wow, what a difference!" after a week

i think it was the tropicials and the antibotics that i was taking. it slowed the healling process down.

but try it,

eat eggs, fruits and veggies and nuts

combine fruits with nuts

also u can eat sashimi

it is awesome, i like the taste and i'm losing weight

i feel fantastic

try it!

I am a 27 year old mother. From the age of 13 to now I have had skin problems. Pimples and blackheads and scarring.

1 Year ago, when my baby was 1, I had quite bad health problems. I had vomitting & diahrea over 3 months, my hair was falling out, fingernails were weak, I had anemia and was exhausted and sick all the time and I had been getting hives every evening.

After a series of treatments of antibiotics and iron supplements did not clear up the problem, my mother took me to a raved-about homeopath.

He told me the problem was my bowel. I had eaten so much food over the years that was bad for me that my bowel had become over-sensitive and was reacting to nearly everything that I was eating and was not abosorbing good substances properly like iron.

I was put on the strictest diet you can imagine for 2 weeks. There were a small variety of foods I was allowed to eat like lettuce, cucumber etc but I ended up eating only millet and rice. I had puffed millet with rice milk, cooked rice, puffed rice with rice milke and rice milk by itself. It was very very hard.

Day 1 - No Hives, no nausea

Day 2 - not sick at all

Day 3 - This was the interesting day... I woke up and my skin felt different. I touched it and it did not feel like my skin. The texture was different, I can't realy explain it. Although I don't always have a really oily face, what ever oil was on my face felt...crumbly? It wasn't dry or oily. I think it was normal. It looked like my skin in the mirror but it was definately different.

Then as the days progressed, it was seriously like a miracle. It just healed. I didn't put on any creams...nothing.

The point of my story is that it is definately our internal health that is reflected in our acne. No external potions will ever cure you of acne. They may interfere with the process of acne but will never cure it.

The problem is that most of us are ruled by our taste buds. After I had done my weeks on rice and millet, it was time to test different foods to see which ones were safe for me. For 1 day, you introduce a new food and if you have any symptoms return, you don't eat it. And you repeat this process for each food.

So, I know which foods are good and bad, but here I am, typing the cure for acne while eating turkish bread with butter. yummm. So bad for me! But I decide I would rather have bad skin than give up the food. I am a slave to my taste buds. And I pay for it. To say no to a chocolate biscuits requires so much will power from me and I am so weak.

I completely agree with you

after a few days, i touched my skin, it really felt different. It felt soft and smooth instead of red a patchy, due to the antibotics.

i'm really happy about this diet and i might do this for life

i rather give up all sweets then to have emotional scars again

I completely agree with you

after a few days, i touched my skin, it really felt different. It felt soft and smooth instead of red a patchy, due to the antibotics.

i'm really happy about this diet and i might do this for life

i rather give up all sweets then to have emotional scars again

Im curioius, but what kind of scars did you have that went away so quickly? I assume you are talking about red marks?

Congrats!

You know what. I'm gonna give this diet a try just for kicks. I already do something similar for the most part but I cheat way too much on it, but I'm gonna give this diet a shot. This morning I had raw egg yolks (I regularly eat those anyway, good superfood!), an apple and an avocado for breakfast. Lunch was a big pot of steamed cauliflower with guacamole, dinner will be raw salmon with a salad.

Hope I haven't cheated so far. If the Wai diet is really as great as you guys have been saying, I should be seeing results in like 5 days right? Haha.

i didnt know people said y'all in real life! i thought it was only on the tv! im so british lol

anyway, yeah so eating nuts, fruit and eggs made your scars disappear in two weeks? :think:

lol.

you should visit texas. everyone there is like "hi y'all! how are y'all doing?".

There's a lot of different accents in America. What you see on TV is usually the midwestern accent. Most of us consider it accentless but I'm sure you think otherwise. Even southern cities tend to speak this way. It's the rural and less affluent suburbs that have the true southern accents.

this is my first time in this box, so .. what is Wai diet? I googled it but still i think ppls dat try it can explain it better. Thanksss !!!

oh yea, when u see nuts? what kinda nuts are they?

this is my first time in this box, so .. what is Wai diet? I googled it but still i think ppls dat try it can explain it better. Thanksss !!!

oh yea, when u see nuts? what kinda nuts are they?

Wai diet is based around cutting out "bad proteins" from your diet. "Bad protein" basically means food that has been cooked and where the protein has changed from good to bad due to the heat process in the cooking. This means eat as much raw food as possible, no processed foods (i.e canned, packet food, frozen food, cooked foods) etc.

Wai diet consists of:

raw egg yolks

sashmi (raw fish)

cucumber, tomato, chive and olive oil salad.

Fruit, as much as you want.

It sounds really easy, but the diet is so hard to stick to and you need tons of willpower to do it. Day one is quite easy. Day 2 you start to crave savoury things. Day 3 is a nightmare, you just don't want to eat fruit anymore.

Maybe its different for others. I couldn't do it, I felt ill.

As for the nuts, its nuts still in the shell, preferably brazil nuts. Walnuts are good too and macademia nuts. But they must still be in the shell. Nuts already shelled have been introduced to a heat source in the process of shelling and the protein will have turned "bad".

Good luck if you try it!

I read over the rest of Wai's website, and the guy is officially a complete idiot. One example, "Genetic is a lie" is an article on there. Another example is I suspect he's got strong frutarian, meaning he's one of those people that believes even some raw vegetables are bad because they have to be cooked = OH NO, RUINED FOOD!!!