Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone else start to get a bit ancy because of summer creeping up. It's Memorial Day and 87 degrees here and all I can think is, "oh no, here we go". The beginning of the worry every time sweat beads up on your face time. Summer is supposed to be enjoyable, yet I know what's going to happen when I sweat like crazy.

I cant wait for the summer :)

My skin looks amazing with a light tan.

Here in Toronto it feels like 40 with the humidex.

Anyone else start to get a bit ancy because of summer creeping up. It's Memorial Day and 87 degrees here and all I can think is, "oh no, here we go". The beginning of the worry every time sweat beads up on your face time. Summer is supposed to be enjoyable, yet I know what's going to happen when I sweat like crazy.

I feel your pain. But at least this year, I won't have to worry about the huge pimples on my back. Yay for Accutane!

I guess it's just that overall feeling of being dirty and sweaty that gets into my head the idea that I'm going to break out. I have oily skin to begin with and sweating doesn't help any. I love summer as much as the next person, but it's just the mental aspect of the heat and it's effects on me. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts guys/gals.

summer makes my skin so much better. i know what you mean with the sweating though, i try very hard to avoid sweating during the day cause i just feel so gross afterwards, especially being on the regimen as when my skin sweats or even gets any liquid on it, it becomes VERY obvious that i have products on my skin, plus dead skin shows up.

I guess it's just that overall feeling of being dirty and sweaty that gets into my head the idea that I'm going to break out. I have oily skin to begin with and sweating doesn't help any. I love summer as much as the next person, but it's just the mental aspect of the heat and it's effects on me. Thanks for taking the time to add your thoughts guys/gals.

I know exactly how you feel...in summer over here it's regularly above 35 degrees Celsius day in day out and the heat is extreme. I always feel like i am gonna break out like a mad woman from the insane heat. Hopefully this summer will be different :)

I love the feeling of walking in the freezing cold air in winter and feeling silky smooth soft cold cheeks...finally being clear now is just the best feeling ever.

guess it's just that overall feeling of being dirty and sweaty that gets into my head the idea that I'm going to break out. I have oily skin to begin with and sweating doesn't help any. I love summer as much as the next person, but it's just the mental aspect of the heat and it's effects on me

Yup. Same here. Not to mention that I sweat at the drop of a hat, so if we're goign to a bar, club, restaurant, guess who has pit stains already form the walk form the car to the bar/club/resto... :rolleyes:

I HATE it. I LOVE summer, as in the extra daylight, the beach (now that I have no bacne-thank you accutane) but in terms of sweating 24/7 and smelling, and makeup sliding off, and upper-lip bveading perspiration, and changing clothes and showering 3 times/day, on to[p of trying to work out...I HATE that part. I don't know how you peopel do it in California and stuff...at least it's only a few months here...

Oh, and not to mention bikinis, skimpy clothing, and flip flops-I hate those too...