Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cartmannw

Started My Own Regimen, Low dose Accutane 10mg

Hi everyone, new to this board would like your opinion on this, I have had moderate acne for over 20 years mainly spots and occasional cysts on the neck area and chin I have tryed using different creams and also 10% BP for over a year which I found at first helped at first, I feel I have suffered for too long so going to try Isotretinoin.

After a week on 10mg of isotroin-10 which was bought from the web :naughty:, I am starting to have a breakout hopefully this means its working?, havent had any side effects yet mainly because I'm taking a low dosage, going to keep to 10mg per day for 15weeks :pray: ,also taking 40mg zinc....

i think you might find some responses on severe acne board because most people there are on accutane.

That's extremely dangerous Accutane is a inordinately obscure drug. And has many underlying symptoms that are likely to occour and must be taken under the supervision of a doctor.

Buying Accutane over the net comes with great risks to your health, you don't even know where it's source is and where it's processed... if they can sell accutane over the internet who says they can't amper with it.

If you suffer from depression whilst on the drug you could be putting yourself in immense danger. Please come of the drug for your own health and seek the help of a professional.

Thanks for you concern jonny boy, I have never suffered from depression and if any signs occour I will definitely stop, the accutane is made by cipla small orange capsule, my doctor will not give me anything other than BP type creams which dont help.

I have read different forums were people are trying the same and are getting good results...

I know its dangerous but I dont see what else I can do......

Well I have very mild acne and my derm was like ACCUTANE either that or I don't wanna see you again, lol.

Do not take accutane without professional help,infact 10 mg wont do anything to you,you can start out with 10 mg but for accutane to work you have to take according your body weight so the doctor can help you with how much mg you need ,infact read the booklet its written .Do check with thed oc you can get serious side effects infact you should get a liver test before you start ,you dont know how dangerous this is.10 mg for 15 weeks will do literally NOTHING for you so if you dont want to chk up just leave it instead of getting some side effects with no results.

Don't take zinc while on accutane. They are both very hard on your liver.

We do not condone use of prescription medications which are bought over the internet unless you have a prescription for it from a physician and it is from an approved online pharmacy.

What you are doing is dangerous, as you never know if what you are getting is real or not.

I'd strongly suggest you find a derm or physician to help you get Accutane the right way, if you want to continue using it.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=68942