Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

I've been posting my red marks left after Roaccutane before and people told me it's nothing and my skin looks good. The red marks still bother me and I really wonder if people see them the way I do, when I look into the mirror I immediately see the red marks.

I'll post a picture once more and I'd like to hear your honest opinion about my skin.

This is the link for the picture: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/Hessel1/P5290035.jpg

Could tanning worsen this? I've been doing some doing last weeks, like 2 times 20 minutes per week and it hasn't gotten worse yet.

But I dit get some brown marks on my face and some strange pigmentation forming, could it be because of the tanning?

my personal opinion is

"did this kid post a link to a wrong picture as there is NOTHIN

and i mean NOTHING

wrong

with your skin.

at all. lol.

ur being a bit overly compulsive with your redmarks by the sounds of it

honest opinion? okay, i think u have very nice skin and can't see your red marsk at all, your probably just focusing on them when really no-one else can see them, seriously, i think i do it too, you look lovely, don't do anything, time will take its toll - your fabulous looking anyway! x

i can't see a single redmark.

The best thing to do is stop overreacting because chances are you're going to do something stupid and mess your skin up. Freakin' live life now. You're seeing things.

Twice I've seen these photos and twice I've come to the conclusion that you've got some serious mental problems if you believe you have red marks.

honestly ur skin looks really healthy .. and tanning wont affect it negatively in my opinion bc i love tanning int he sumemr my skin becomes so flawless and complexion perfect .. so give it a try!

I ditnt't

I've had bad acne to, just like some of u, that's why I got prescribed Roaccutane. My back was one ugly mothafucker. And my face had mild acne.

It's just that I still have to deal with the insecurity it left on me.

Hello,

I've been posting my red marks left after Roaccutane before and people told me it's nothing and my skin looks good. The red marks still bother me and I really wonder if people see them the way I do, when I look into the mirror I immediately see the red marks.

I'll post a picture once more and I'd like to hear your honest opinion about my skin.

This is the link for the picture: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/Hessel1/P5290035.jpg

Could tanning worsen this? I've been doing some doing last weeks, like 2 times 20 minutes per week and it hasn't gotten worse yet.

But I dit get some brown marks on my face and some strange pigmentation forming, could it be because of the tanning?

if you want an honest opinion, you'll have to take a better picture. The picture you posted is not a close up and moreover it's against natural light. Both of those factors can make the skin look much better on photograph than it actually is and mask any existing redmarks. Try taking a close up with side lighting. IOW, find the lighting where your scars look the worst then take a close up and only post the pic asking for opinions if it shows your scars as you see them. Otherwise, you'll get trashed like on this thread here.

Guest Spike Rules89

quit your bitchin dude you are lookin fine!

I agree with blotchy asian: maybe try taking a better photo. A closer up one.

But from what I see..all I see is beautifull skin. Just flawless.

*envies u* :P

I can see what you're talking about although mine is just a little worse than yours. I don't know how to make the redness go away either! People say things about everything, but then there's always someone else that says DONT DO THAT IT MAKES IT WORSE!

I don't even know WHAT to do anymore hahahha

This is about the worst picture of my marks I could make...

Opinions?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/Hessel1/ssss.jpg

your stil being paranoid!

my "worst photo" i could make would look HORRIBLE compared to that

and my skin is almost how i want it

striving for perfection isnt healthy

you have no active acne and smooth complexion.

i say

be grateful