Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johnvirgin

Need help on telephone number

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this, but I cannot find any suitable ones.

I have a problem with one of my cancelled orders with Diana Yvonne and I alerted her via email sometime early this year. I received an email reply saying that she'll check into it. It's been nearly 5 months and nothing happened. I've sent numerous email since then, and to each one I do not receive any replies.

I'm trying to call her to ask her about this matter. Trouble is, I cannot find a telephone number on her website. Does anyone here have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

JV

I checked out their site and the only place that I could find a phone number was on their privacy statement page. Note the 2 hour time window in which you have to call (it's like they don't want to speak to you!) Hope it helps:

Contacting the Web Site

If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:

By Mail: DianaYvonne Enterprises, LLC

432 East Orange Street

Tarpon SpringsFL34689

By Phone: 330-757-1269 between 11AM and 1PM EST

or Email: [email protected]

Ravina,

I called that number and someone did answer the phone. I guess I was lucky. Thanks for your help!! Much appreciated.

JV