Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The pills im taking have 50 billion per cap and I try and take 2-3 a day, is taking them will meals ok? do I need to take more? I just started I dont really feel any different.. Just really really tired but that could be because im working out super hard recently. Im also taking Pau D'arco, Vit C, Zinc, Omega3 and Protein/Flax after working out

I think it's best to take them as soon as you wake up, a bit before you eat. I take them, then shower, and then eat.

50 billion per cap? Jesus, where did you get them and how much did they cost? I've gotta get something with a count that high.

50 billion per cap? Jesus, where did you get them and how much did they cost? I've gotta get something with a count that high.

Err sorry just double checked, its 10 billion per cap.. 80/10/10 of 3 different strains. There was one there that had like 50 billion but was like $3-4 per serving

^ ^ ^ I used to figure that was the way to go too, but now I'm not so sure if it's best in acne-prone people to be consuming the dairy. Homemade sauerkraut / lacto fermented vegetables would probably be the best way to go.

Homemade yogurt is better then store bought, anyway, because when you're controlling the process on your own you can have most to all of the lactose be converted to lactic acid bacteria (the good stuff!), whereas commercial yogurts, even Nancy's Organic (my favorite brand), will only have about 60 percent of the lactose converted. Getting everything converted not only makes yogurt a lower GI food and means theres no sugar, it also means you get a lot more 'good guys'.