Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Rebecca*

Another reason to use Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Gel - Extracted from the leaf of the aloe plant. Aloe Vera penetrates deep into many layers of the skin, delivering nutrients and moisture to newly formed skin cells.This helps prevent the loss of collagen and elastin in the skin. Aloe Vera helps rebalance the pH level in the skin acting as a gentle astringent, firming and toning, as well as protecting the skin against blemishes. It does this by dissolving dry dead surface cells that clog and dull your complexion.

Aloe Vera also acts as a moisturiser in two ways. Firstly it creates a barrier that prevents moisture loss. Secondly, by carrying nutrients and moisture through the many layers of the skin down to the dermis, stimulating fibroblasts the cells responsible for the manufacture of collagen. Plus soothing plant and herb extracts to moisturise, firm and nourish the skin.

I believe it .. aloe ver ais amazing using ti consistently and several times a day .. it is excellent for our skin. Thank god i am learning all of this now .. so now i know how to prevent my skin from furture damages

where could i get this aloe vera gel and how much is it roughly? is there a certain aloe vero gel to get? sounds good heh thanks

Guest nec77

you could buy an aloe vera plant. like at homeo depot or some place like that. or you could try the 100% fruit of the earth aloe vera gel- you can get it at some grocery stores (in sunscreen section), walmart, k-mart, places like that.