Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandolynn

New CSR Cleanser!

I got the new CSR cleanser!!

This bottle is so nice and big!! 16 oz. !!!!

And it has a flip-type dispenser top, as well as a pump if you prefer to use that! Dan thought of everything here!

and it is the same nice shade of blue as the CSR gel tubes. Fantastic looking product!! Very attractive packaging, imo.

I used it last night and this morning, very very good stuff. Not drying at all, very gentle, no annoying fragrance. And I just love that the bottle matches the CSR gel tube!!

You all will be able to order it in the near future, so just keep your eyes peeled for Dan's announcement!!

What are the ingredients in this cleanser? What is it comparable to? It is bar form? Similar to cetaphil cleanser? More details?

hehe you wil have to stick around in here for the update as not all the

Moderators got their CSR Cleanser yet so we aint had time to give feedback.

i would have thought mine wil be here either today (monday altho its bank holiday)

or tomorrow.

either way we wil give you guys the most feedback we can on it ok peeps!

keep watchin :D

What are the ingredients in this cleanser? What is it comparable to? It is bar form? Similar to cetaphil cleanser? More details?

It is a clear liquid cleanser. Not like Cetaphil at all, this CSR cleanser lathers up and cleans very well. It even gets off makeup, and you guys can even use it to shave with!

Ingredients: deionized water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Carboxylate, Hexylene Glycol Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Protein, Propylene Glycol, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

its the same colour as the CSR gel

like a light blueish colour

an its a large tub.

think its 16 oz.

it also has a like open top on a hinge. or u can change it for a pushy-downie-then the gel comes outie dispenser thingy lol

i think brandy said it best wen she said

"wow dan thought of everything here"

an yea ul love it janiet!

^ nah, it isn't a hinged top Damian, I probably didn't describe it well in my first post, but it is a top where you push down one end and the other end pops up and you can dispense it that way, or remove that top and put in the accompanying pump!

very nice!

damn i wish mine wud come in the post so i dont steal your post information lol hehe

grrrrrr

It is a clear liquid cleanser. Not like Cetaphil at all, this CSR cleanser lathers up and cleans very well. It even gets off makeup, and you guys can even use it to shave with!

Ingredients: deionized water, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Carboxylate, Hexylene Glycol Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Protein, Propylene Glycol, Methylgluceth-20, Polysorbate-20, Diazolidinyl Urea, Quaternium-15, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

Very glad to hear that it lathers up good, and that you can shave with it too, only question i have really is does it dry the skin at all.?

Sounds like it has everything, what about being non-comedogenic,? i will have to try this cleanser when it comes out i guess, because if it lathers up good enough to shave with, and doesn't dry the skin also, and is good for acne which i can obviously see that being the case considering its from this site, then it sounds like the perfect cleanser, do you know when it will be released to buy.?

of course it is non-comedogenic! Dan wouldn't make something that would clog our skin! :hand:

I'm not sure when it will be available for ordering. Dan will let everyone know soon.

Dan, wondering if a CSR Body Wash might be in the near future. Oxy carries a BP body wash but it has 10% BP and the rest all use SA as the main ingredient, which breaks me out worse. Let me know, this would be very cool.

Sounds like it has everything, what about being non-comedogenic,?

duh course its gon be non-comedogenic.....

its the Clear Skin Regimen cleanser designed to be perfect with the regimen

its been worked on for months lol.

Dan, wondering if a CSR Body Wash might be in the near future. Oxy carries a BP body wash but it has 10% BP and the rest all use SA as the main ingredient, which breaks me out worse. Let me know, this would be very cool.

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is an irritating ingridient

most people will tell you this

Sounds like it has everything, what about being non-comedogenic,?

duh course its gon be non-comedogenic.....

its the Clear Skin Regimen cleanser designed to be perfect with the regimen

its been worked on for months lol.

Well i just wanted to make sure, anyways mate, looks like your be changing your beloved ACT bar soon then.? :think:

lol be patient kiddo!

the csr cleanser isnt even out yet. lol an u already want more products hehe!

My cleanser isnt my concern, my body wash is though. I'll remain patient. Dan hasnt disappointed thus far.

Ive been using cetaphil gentle cleanser for quite a while now.. can i just continue to use this or is it taht important to get this cleanser when it comes out?.. like whats so different from cetaphil to this? there both gentle cleansers.

Ive been using cetaphil gentle cleanser for quite a while now.. can i just continue to use this or is it taht important to get this cleanser when it comes out?.. like whats so different from cetaphil to this? there both gentle cleansers.

agreed

No need to re-invent the wheel if you are already cruising. Ya know? If its working for you, then dont switch. If your cleanser is questionable, then give this new cleanser a try.

If you are happy with Cetaphil, you don't have to change.

Dan made this cleanser because tons of people requested it. And this way there is a gentle cleanser for those that are having difficulty finding one.

most cleansers have sls in them. while they can be irritating, it all can depend on the amount that is actually in the product. i'm sure dan was very cautious about this. i tried finding a cleanser without sls once and when i did, it dried the hell out of my face, so i'm not bothered by it being in there. but you don't have to use it if it bothers you.