Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi! I'm planning on getting some kind of treatment for my scars.

I have mostly little dents and bumps on my forehead and chin. I also have 2 depression lines on my right cheek, just above the crease created when you smile...and the left cheek has a very slight lump about 1 1/2cm.

I'm pretty sure I'll need some kind of augmentation for my right cheek. It's not that they're really deep, but it's not the skin that's the problem. It's the absense of fat tissue underneith.

My dermatologist mentioned a laser treatment but we haven't disgussed anything further. I was wondering what the price range usually is for different kinds of laser treatments? (preferrably the more powerful kind). Thanks!

*edit* sorry, I meant to put this in the scar forum. I'm a n00b.

i'm seriously considering a filler, how much is saline injection??? or how much is isolagen? how much is restylane?? hahaha and what is the differences between all of these injections, and which one is the best???

I also heard of a thing called artecoll which is a filler that becomes PERMANENT. It is injected into the skin and over time, the active ingredient is supposed to turn into your own collagen. I hear it's expensive. Anybody ever try it?

has anyone done a filler treatment and is it invasive, also because i'm still waiting for the accutane to come out of my body, so is it safe to do it on sensitive skin?