Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mara89

Try different things for amusement!

You know guys, my mom asked me to go to the park with my little sister... and i was like hell no, ask marcelo (my brother) to go with her.

She said, please, go with her,

and then i felt like i had to, because she's little (7 yo) and doesn't have any friends here where we live

so i said.. ok

and still felt like coming home, because i wanted to post here and go to the chat.

we took our little doggy with us, and i saw this guy and he was looking kinda.. lost, and he kind of followed me and my siblings through the park, and then asked what was his breed and all that...

it was kinda cute, cause i didn't expect I'd "meet" or at least talk to a new person... who actually was a guy, a very hot one ;)

and then I saw my friend and had a good laugh.. so it was a good afternoon after all..

Well, I just wanted to share this story to tell you guys... DON'T JUST STAY AT HOME, BE POSITIVE, TRY DIFFERENT THINGS, WE CAN ALL CHANGE OUR FUTURE IF WE WANT, AND BE HAPPY =)

hope u liked me thread, even tho it's a bit lame.. :angel:

damn you broke the :dance: chain....

anyways its pretty cool when that sort of things happen.

but it hasnt happened to me in years, and itl probly stay that way

anyway il continue :dance:

Hehe, good thread.

I went out to Birmingham today, first time in monthssss!

Felt alrighttt. Didnt see anyone I knew but thats a gud thing, I guess lol

Yeah, Good advice Intoxifornication!

I went into Notts town-centre for the first time in ages last week (I had to go for a Driving Theory Exam). And after the exam I actually stayed in town and brought myself some new jeans - which I've needed for ages.

It felt sooo good to be out and about again :D Plus now I've got some sexy new jeans to boost my confidence a bit too! :dance:

yay, life's too short to worry about acne.. or anything else, for that matter

let's all have fun! :dance:

yay, life's too short to worry about acne.. or anything else, for that matter

let's all have fun! :dance:

Fun in teh sun! :lol:

Great experience. You're right; it's best to be mobile, and go out into the world without fear and trepidation that someone is going to spot your pain. There is a lot of inequity in this world, but you're bound to find a lot of acceptance if you don't let it get to you. Thanks for sharing your story. :angel:

i like this thread... :clap:

i had this realisation a few months ago..i still find acne difficult, but life is so much easier now that im not apologising for my acne(with body language) anymore..i just walk around the city and dont give a damn and enjoy myself, the weather is beautiful now its summer- and when people walk by you thats all they care about..and all i care about too..

i like this thread... :clap:

i had this realisation a few months ago..i still find acne difficult, but life is so much easier now that im not apologising for my acne(with body language) anymore..i just walk around the city and dont give a damn and enjoy myself, the weather is beautiful now its summer- and when people walk by you thats all they care about..and all i care about too..

:clap: Too right! :D

AGREED! I'd always liked to watch bellydancers, but never thought to try it until a friend of mine quite randomly asked me "Hey, wanna take belly dancing lessons?" Having nothing better to do, I said "Sure." (I was apprehensive because I'm extremely clumsy and not at all graceful!)

But I'm having a great time with it - and even getting better at it!

woo! im glad you girls/guys are having a good time :thumbsup:

btw Elsewhere, I'm taking Belly Dance classes next semester! so do you like them? :w00t:

You know guys, my mom asked me to go to the park with my little sister... and i was like hell no, ask marcelo (my brother) to go with her.

She said, please, go with her,

and then i felt like i had to, because she's little (7 yo) and doesn't have any friends here where we live

so i said.. ok

and still felt like coming home, because i wanted to post here and go to the chat.

we took our little doggy with us, and i saw this guy and he was looking kinda.. lost, and he kind of followed me and my siblings through the park, and then asked what was his breed and all that...

it was kinda cute, cause i didn't expect I'd "meet" or at least talk to a new person... who actually was a guy, a very hot one ;)

and then I saw my friend and had a good laugh.. so it was a good afternoon after all..

Well, I just wanted to share this story to tell you guys... DON'T JUST STAY AT HOME, BE POSITIVE, TRY DIFFERENT THINGS, WE CAN ALL CHANGE OUR FUTURE IF WE WANT, AND BE HAPPY =)

hope u liked me thread, even tho it's a bit lame.. :angel:

Am I just paranoid or what? It seems odd that this hot guy followed you guys around, maybe he looked lost cause he was contemplating his next victim? Or where to hide the body? People forget Ted Bundy was hot in his time. LOL. Just don't trust that which comes in a pretty package. It gave me a creepy feeling when you said he followed you. And a normal guy isn't gonna follow you around, asking about fucking doggies...and you with your siblings... damn stalkers!!! :lol: But I'm glad you had a good day.

Am I just paranoid or what? It seems odd that this hot guy followed you guys around, maybe he looked lost cause he was contemplating his next victim? Or where to hide the body? People forget Ted Bundy was hot in his time. LOL. Just don't trust that which comes in a pretty package. It gave me a creepy feeling when you said he followed you. And a normal guy isn't gonna follow you around, asking about fucking doggies...and you with your siblings... damn stalkers!!! :lol: But I'm glad you had a good day.

Yeah..., I'm gonna agree with this. Just be careful Intox! :D

Glad you had a great day too.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

This gives me the last 6 posts in the forum!! :dance:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

9 consecutive posts in 8 minutes. :clap:

I ended up getting to 14 with no one else above me! :ninja:

AGREED! I'd always liked to watch bellydancers, but never thought to try it until a friend of mine quite randomly asked me "Hey, wanna take belly dancing lessons?" Having nothing better to do, I said "Sure." (I was apprehensive because I'm extremely clumsy and not at all graceful!)

But I'm having a great time with it - and even getting better at it!

That's awesome!! I took some bellydancing... not formal classes though, but privately. I'm thinking of doing it again this summer because I'm not all that good at it. My friend took classes, she was horrible at it... not graceful at all and very awkward, and she ended up performing at a festival! I was very proud of her (even though the actual dancing was clumsy).

I want to try different things, not sure what though. Something out of the ordinary... I need to pick up some new hobbies :D.

LOL sad sad

its not like he followed me.. just uhh.. i dunno

there was this girl with him though, but that wasn't the point of the thread! :lol:

The things is that I'd like you peeps to get new hobbies! and have fun! :D

belly dance rulesss :D

It does! It's ALOT of fun! It's way harder than it looks - mostly it's isolation that I have a problem with. When I move my hips, my shoulders have to stay still. When I move my shoulders, my hips have to be still. And I can't do rib circles worth a damn yet.

But three months in and I'm having a BLAST and learning alot of new things. I just recently got shimmying down, that makes everything much easier!

Well still you're such a cute young thing! Be aware...and you could've mentioned the girl! LOL....I got the jist of it, though...my new hobby is this. Right here. Haha.