Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lovely_hunni

Wanting to swich to CSR gel...

I'm currently on the regimen, and using Neutrogena on-the-spot. I had very very mild acne before the regimen, with my breakouts consiting of about 3 small pimples, with the rare papuale.

Because of the mildness of my acne, i only use one finger worth of neutogena on the spot and it leaves me clear with the rare pimple. I want to use the full dosage of the bp, for even better results, but because of the price of Neutrogena on the spot for a very small quantity, i feel it would be too expensive to do that.

I want to swich to the CSR gel, becasue it would be a cheaper option. Also, my skin is pretty dry from the NOTS and i heard the the CSR gel leave it less dry, is more effective, and absorbs easier. I think I would be so much happier using the CSR gel!

I really want to order the CSR gel, but my mom insists that ordering over the internet is not safe. She thinks that the product might not even get to us, or our credit card number could be discovered, along with other risks.

So, could anyone give me feedback about if ordering the CRS gel over the internet is safe, or anything that might help me convince my mom to order CSR gel.

It'd be much apreciated! :wub:

http://www.clearskinregimen.com/privacy_policy.php

I've been buying Dan's gel for over 5 months now online and I haven't had any unauthorized transactions with my card. It's quite a safe purchase and I personally have never had reason to believe otherwise, nor have I heard of credit card scammery issues with ordering from Dan. There are other methods of paying for the gel besides with a credit card, though! You can pay by check, money order, or even cash. There's a poster here from Canada, young fellow named arrrrrny (not sure how many r's are in his name) who sent cash via the post to pay for his gel. I wouldn't recommend this and think it's far less secure than buying online, but those options are out there. Customer service can deal with any problems you might have with the gel not reaching you, just like with any other reputable online retailer.

When you go to the check out page, it is a secure page. You can tell you are on a secure page because instead of http:// it is https:// Secure pages mean they are less likely to be hacked and are designed so others can't see the info you are putting in on them.

also at the bottom of your browser you might see a padlock symbol!

on internet explorer you get a closed padlock if its a secure website :D

I really want to order the CSR gel, but my mom insists that ordering over the internet is not safe. She thinks that the product might not even get to us, or our credit card number could be discovered, along with other risks.

So, could anyone give me feedback about if ordering the CRS gel over the internet is safe, or anything that might help me convince my mom to order CSR gel.

It'd be much apreciated! :wub:

I always ordered stuff from the internet and never had problem with unauthorized charges.

Make sure that you have a current anti-virus software on your computer and even better if you also have anti-spyware product.

Top notch anti-virus software:

Norton / Symantec Anti-Virus $40 ( include 1 year subscription )

Good Alternative:

McAfee anti-virus

Sophos anti-virus

Top notch anti-spyware:

Ad-Aware Personal SE $free for personal use

(beware of other similar names though)

Finally, don't download questionable software to your computer.

Ordering from Clearskinregimen.com is safe.

But if your mother is only concerned about ordering over the internet, you can also place your order and mail in a check. Maybe she would feel more comfortable doing that.

I spent probably 5000 dollars in purchasing stuff over the internet within the past 3 years or so and I have never ever had one problem with my credit card being used by someone else or identity theft blah blah blah. IMO its safe to buy from respectable sites.

Verisign is a third party credit card processing firm and is safe. They have top notch IT security and I have never had a problem using them. I believe verisign is the company that handles the credit card info when you order. :cool: Also, if someone steals credit card info or your identity, they will be caught. This type of crime leaves a thick paper trail, making it hard to get away with it. :ninja: