Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Makochan

Very old scar.

I have a scar right above my eyebrow that I've had since before I can remember. Apparently I had a toy thrown at my head by my father and it accidently caused a large cut when I was 3. I supposedly should have gotten stitches, but I did not. It is not big now, maybe about a cm long and wide, but is there a way to get rid of it that isn't drastic? It is the only deep scar I have ever had and I had severe acne. I am 19 now. What I'd love is for it to somehow fill in. And I have another old scar that isn't deep from acne when I was in 6th grade, is there a way to get rid of that one? I tried Mederma and after a while it made my skin get red and swell for some weird reason. Is there anything I can do for the embedded scar?

Guest nec77

maybe you could get a tattoo done over the scar thats not on your face? if you dont have any tats its a good excuse to get one :cool: . as for the one of your face, i got no clue. try talking to a doc or derm?

if its a white scar, ive heard needeling helps but im too scared to try it

if its a depressed scar then you can do a tca cross (theres lots of info on this site about it)

dont worry im sure you'll be able to get rid of it. let us know how you get on