Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
malaska

alima mineral makeup-shades ?'s

Anyone use alima mineral makeup and know what their shades are like. I have light skin that has cool tones. I think i am between a C-0 and a C-4. From looking at the shades online i think i am either a c-1 or a c-2 but i am not totally sure. I use ivory in jane iredale pressed base if that helps. Please help me choose. TIA.

I've been using alima satin matte found, I have really strong yellow undertone so I'am using G-1 and G-2, its looking really natural.

Anyone use alima mineral makeup and know what their shades are like. I have light skin that has cool tones. I think i am between a C-0 and a C-4. From looking at the shades online i think i am either a c-1 or a c-2 but i am not totally sure. I use ivory in jane iredale pressed base if that helps. Please help me choose. TIA.

Since they have samples, I would buy samples of the cool and neutral shades you think might match. When I bought samples I got a few cool ones and I thought for sure one of them would match, but it was actually the neutral shade # 4 that matched. Hope this helps.