Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Simo

Question About My Regimen

Hmm, ive got a clear regimen log running at the moment in the logs section the products i use are in my sig, i dont moisturise at night, only in the morning, really, should i moisturise at night to reduce skin tightness and dryness, and will it improve the results, eg make them faster acting ? Or shall i just carry on moisturising in the morning ? :think:

if you are still having dryness and tightness then yes you should mositurize twice daily.

However, I see you are using Nivea moisturizer, I've not heard of anyone having good sucess with that one. Do consider getting a better moisturizer if you can.

Maybe try Eucerin dry skin relief with 5% urea, alot of our UKers love that one.

Ive not heard of people having bad luck with it, mind you ive never heard of people using it to be fair. Eucerin dry skin relief is £10 !!! Thats a lot of money, anywhere i can get it cheaper ? Is the neutrogena one any good either ?

Ive not heard of people having bad luck with it, mind you ive never heard of people using it to be fair. Eucerin dry skin relief is £10 !!! Thats a lot of money, anywhere i can get it cheaper ? Is the neutrogena one any good either ?

There have been several people over the past year that I have been here, who have tried to use those Nivea products with the Regimen, and I don't remember even one of them having success with it.

I'm not sure about the price of the Eucerin Dry skin relief, except that everyone who uses it swears that it is worth the cost.

you should DEFINATELY moisturise day and night!

it keeps your skin in balance

just because your skin feels "tight" at night it doesnt mean the bp is workin

i used 2think like that

but now i actually apply MORE moisturiser at night so my skin can really rest and recoup!

moisturise day and night if you want to see results man

Thanks for the replies, i will be off to get some eucerin dry skin moisturiser 5% urea (the face one) from boots today and i guess i will start moisturising bay and night!

That moisturiser is super, and it lasts quite a while as you don't need to use that much so its well worth the cost in my oponion and sometimes i think they have it on special offer in Boots. And I would defo moisturise morning and night to reduce tightness, I'm sure you will find it helps loads when you start doing this! :)

Whey, bought the eucerin dry skin relief face cream from boots today, only 50ml for a tenner !!! Jeez...

Hmm this may sound like an odd question, when you guys moisturise do you dab it on with cotton wool or rub it in to your skin like the bp on the regimen ?