Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JONNY!

Here's an interesting and thought-provoking question.....

If one day by chance you stumbled upon a miraculous cure for acne - that got rid of every spot in one hour without any side effects at all, what would you do?

After curing yourself obviously, would you....

a) Immediately come onto Acne.org and tell everyone to relieve a lot of peoples misery, anxiety and depression - but knowing that someone else would probably steal your cure and you wouldnt receive any money.

OR

b) Hold off for a few weeks/months, and try and sell your miracle cure to a pharmaceutical company for millions and millions of pounds/dollars?

OR

c) Something else....

Not sure what forum this should really be in - probably none of them :D , but i think its an interesting question anyway.

if it ever happened to me i would..

(assuming that somehow i knew that it worked and was safe) get it patented and find a company to mass produce it for me. this way no one would steal my money, which i would give to charities/relief funds etc. after helping my parents retire. of course i would give myself some financial breathing room, but i would only keep enough money to allow me to do something i love for the rest of my life and send my kids through college. honestly.

I would probably be SO damn excited about my discovery that I would rush RIGHT onto .org and share my luck with everyone here :dance:

Some of the people on this site have given me priceless advice and information since I've joined :) and after seeing how some of you really help cheer others up when they're down.... nothing would make me happier then to return the favour!

Then I would probably ring up/contact the local news and ask them to broadcast my success story so that the unfortunate acne sufferers who have not yet discovered .org would still benefit from my discovery.

I'm afraid I wouldn't have the common sense to seek a patent for the 'discovery'. I would be far to excited and happy to even consider the business-side of it all. :rolleyes:

Lu.

I would come here and tell everyone. If I want to make money I'll do it some other way, because robbing more acne sufferers of even MORE money on acne products is just fucked up, especially when I know how it feels to spend entire pay checks on make up and creams and percriptions. I want everyone here to be acne free and not broke off their ass paying in to some other over priced gimmick. That way we could put all those scamming sonsofbitches out of business for ruining our banks and our faces.

id share

its about karma man

ud feel so much better in your life knowing you shared it

rather than held off an made a mint.

it would be hard but at the end of the day

thats the definition of karma really isnt it

"The effects of all deeds actively create present and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain in others."

It depends. Is it something that can be made by anyone easily, or is it a complex medicine that needs to be made in a lab. If it's the former, I would tell everyone I can for free. If it's the latter, I would try to profit off it.

I would come here and tell everyone. If I want to make money I'll do it some other way, because robbing more acne sufferers of even MORE money on acne products is just fucked up, especially when I know how it feels to spend entire pay checks on make up and creams and percriptions. I want everyone here to be acne free and not broke off their ass paying in to some other over priced gimmick. That way we could put all those scamming sonsofbitches out of business for ruining our banks and our faces.

why would not sharing it be an option anyway? and why does our thoughts imidiatly go to how we can turn this into money?? fucked up, i would post it everywhere and hope i will never have another pimple ever again, hard to imagine!