Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Soulcailburx

Mild Exfoliating Peel

Guest Soulcailburx

I have mild (tiny) scars and I was wondering if proactiv's mild exfoliating peel would help this problem. In the catalogue it says it contains aloe camellia (green tea) extract, and orange and lemon fruit extracts that minimizes pores and leaves the skin soft and healthy. I actually already ordered it, but I just wanted any opinions on this product.

My next question is if I use this Mild Exfoliating Peel how would I set it up in my plan? Currently, I mix proactiv's Renewing cleanser and Head and shoulders intensive treatment on my face and slowly rub it in my skin for 45 seconds. Then wash it off with warm to cold water. After air drying my face and hair I apply the revitalizing toner. Then continuing with proactiv's repairing lotion and Nature's Cure vanishing cream. Finally after letting my face dry I then apply proactiv's advanced blemish treatment.

I know my treatment is a little to much. But trust me it kills every single pimple on my face. TRUST ME. Anyway I just have no clue where to arrange the Mild Exfoliating Peel and how I would use this in my plan, If using it is a good idea. I'm not sure if I should do it before I clean my face or after.

yeah hopefully you get what i mean... my computer is acting like a tart and it says it's going to retart in like a minute so i just rushed finishing this..yeah...lol