Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mbwmbw

Mike's Offical Accutane Thread (Pictures Included)

Hello FORUM members and admins and mods, and whatever else is out there....

I decided to make a thread to keep you guys updated on my accutane progress.

I'm taking 80mg a day of Sotret Isotretinoin Capsules, each capsule containing 40mg of Isotretinoin. Obviously, I am doing this twice daily.

So, anyways to the fun part.

Yesterday I took the first two pills (this would be Friday)

Now it's time for some pre-accutane pictures!

Fun!!

Okay so -

Here's a older picture that you can view of me:

http://www.michaelbrianwilliams.com/yt/mike.PNG

And I took this one tonight, notice my hair is longer and sorry about the lighting but I didn't know it was bad until I got back and checked how the mirror affected the light :'(

http://www.michaelbrianwilliams.com/yt/philkissey.jpg (don't mind the file name it's a joke between my friend and I)

Also, I was wondering which picture you guys liked the best, the first or second because I'm going to throw the new one on my myspace.

On and if anyone wants to add me to your myspace, my link is: http://www.mikesmyspace.com/

Well, I'm posting this on day two of accutane, no major problems yet - just going along with the flow. I'm keeping my lips covered with burt’s bees so that they never do end up drying out

Anyways - I'll keep you updated and let me know what you think!

If you have any troubles accessing the photos let me know!

Thanks - and stay tuned,

Mike

(I'll try to get some close up pictures for you soon, I have one in another thread somewhere I just don't want to go find the link :) )

Edit: I had to take out one close up link due to the fact the image was not the right one I wanted displayed, I'll have to find where I put it on my webserver and then relink it! :)

The second one, and lose the hat, I think you'll look better without it. Good luck with accutane hope it works for you mate.

Thanks everyone <3

Okay so I'll be giving you an update later tonight and Jen I added your myspace :) cute myspace.

The second one, and lose the hat, I think you'll look better without it. Good luck with accutane hope it works for you mate.

So for an update!

Day three is going well, I woke up and my face was coming along very well. I had no new zits or anything to that nature and all the old ones were drying out. It's awesome.

As for the side effects, currently I am experiencing none and I'm just keeping burt’s bee's on my lips and daily using Eucerin.

I'll keep you posted thanks for all the support!

Day four - going well - I was tired but I'm usually tired anyways :)

No other side effects yet - seems to be working well - don't have any new acne today!

It's a great day :)

<3 80mg accutane

I'm really excited for you, keep us all updated :)

I hope everything works out for you. We all deserve clear skin. If not, then we go insane. lol Anyhow, keep us posted. :dance:

Day 5 - First Pack Finished!

Well today I have a few spots of new acne, nothing major :). My face is getting less oily as each day comes but some days I can't really notice it.

No symptoms today I wasn't even tired :)

Comming along awesome!