Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Calibos

I have given up

Guest Calibos

Well, some regular's here that know me probably wonder why i'm not around much anymore or even on MSN much, main reason is; i've given up. I have completely and utterly given up, i condede deafeat, i admit i cannot beat my acne.

It's 5am here, i've been up since 10am yesterday, normally i'd be panicky about how much sleep i got and how my skin is going to react, now i just don't give a fuck anymore, i have no feelings attached to it whatsoever, i'm just always mildly depressed now, not drastically depressed or happy, just in the middle. There is no point feeling high's nor low's with me, as i've been stuck in the same rut i've been in since Accutane nearly 4 years ago, which is when my skin gets worse, it improves, and when its good, it detoriates.

The way i see it, if my skin wants to be a happyflowers, then theres nothing i can do, i'll just do my shitty meaningless regimen, and accept i'm going to have crap skin my whole life unless a miracle happens.

Your a happyflowers acne, I hate you

P.S For those who claim i don't have acne or that it's not visible in my pictures, fuck off.

i believe you have acne and that it sucks for you. i dont think you can give up though, becaues your not gonna stop treating it or taking care of yourself, and breakouts are still gonna bother you. you can only grow old and die.

Well, some regular's here that know me probably wonder why i'm not around much anymore or even on MSN much, main reason is; i've given up. I have completely and utterly given up, i condede deafeat, i admit i cannot beat my acne.

It's 5am here, i've been up since 10am yesterday, normally i'd be panicky about how much sleep i got and how my skin is going to react, now i just don't give a fuck anymore, i have no feelings attached to it whatsoever, i'm just always mildly depressed now, not drastically depressed or happy, just in the middle. There is no point feeling high's nor low's with me, as i've been stuck in the same rut i've been in since Accutane nearly 4 years ago, which is when my skin gets worse, it improves, and when its good, it detoriates.

The way i see it, if my skin wants to be a happyflowers, then theres nothing i can do, i'll just do my shitty meaningless regimen, and accept i'm going to have crap skin my whole life unless a miracle happens.

P.S For those who claim i don't have acne or that it's not visible in my pictures, fuck off.

yea you got acne but you have to stop and remmber people got it worse im sure you gotton pist but not as pissed as me do you check your face every 5 min point is dont give up because you will regret it.

Guest Realist

You'll never give up until it's gone. That's reality.

yea you got acne but you have to stop and remmber people got it worse im sure you gotton pist but not as pissed as me do you check your face every 5 min point is dont give up because you will regret it.

na man its not about who got it worse etc.

acne is acne.

so he doesnt have cystic acne, but its not a competition.

acne affects you on any level.

im with ya on this1 Calibos.

jus hang in there as acne isnt forever.

1day ul have won :)

Don't give up mate, maybe 'accept' it though? Personally (said it a hundred times before but I'll say it a hundred times more!) I think your a very, very good looking guy, and that a few spots really wouldn't put anyone off you, certainly not me ;) Try and get your head sorted this summer so when you go back to college (hopefully ur still doing that?) you'll feel refreshed and can start again, put all your past behind you. You've got a lot to give, don't give up.

I know thats all a bit rich coming from me, as Im stuck in the same rut as you. Carry on fighting it though. :comfort:

:wub:

Guest Calibos

na man its not about who got it worse etc.

acne is acne.

so he doesnt have cystic acne, but its not a competition.

acne affects you on any level.

im with ya on this1 Calibos.

jus hang in there as acne isnt forever.

1day ul have won :)

granted a lot of people have acne worse than me NOW, but i've already been through what they have, and my skin was worse than most on here when i was around 13, and i had already had mild acne since i was 11, now im almost 19 i don't want to still be doing this, all i can do is treat it and accept what happens.

Sometimes I feel this way. I've been on Dan's Regimen for over 4 months, and I still get some zits. It makes me QUITE FRUSTERATED. When it seems like they just keep stacking up against me, I give the mirror a good ole' middle finger and just walk away. Who cares anymore? Not me. I know you'll eventually destroy it man, I know it.

happyflowers. HEHE.

Guest beanz

awww hun. :( i completely know where you're coming from. my skin isn't *too* bad, but it's nowhere near perfect. it's tough to wake up to that everyday...and you start to lose hope when nothing improves no matter what you try. in my opinion tho, you're a really handsome guy. no lie :wub: i hope you start feeling better soon tho. :comfort:

i have no feelings attached to it whatsoever, i'm just always mildly depressed now, not drastically depressed or happy, just in the middle.

Oh I know that feeling.. I kinda like it. It has a way of stopping all my anxiety and shit because I just don't care anymore. I find it oddly peaceful.. but hey, thats just me. :cool:

Mildly depressed eh? Sounds exactly like me though sometimes I hit highs of happiness but it only lasts for a limited amount of time before I get dragged down into the middle again. Life is just a big void for me right now.

I wish you luck in getting out of it because I know how shitty it can be.