Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have really oily greasy shiny looking skin and after i wash my face i get oily looking skin a hour later.I used to use Tyrosum Packets by summer labs it was just Alcohol and Acetone Topical pledgets.They stopped making them does anyone know of anything similar ?

i use OXY daily wash with salicylic acid

my doc recommended it to me, so i bought it

i use Duac at night and nothing during the day if im at school/going out.

i used to get oily skin which looked disgusteing

but after using the oxy, i had like 99% less oily skin

may or may not work for u

i use OXY daily wash with salicylic acid

my doc recommended it to me, so i bought it

i use Duac at night and nothing during the day if im at school/going out.

i used to get oily skin which looked disgusteing

but after using the oxy, i had like 99% less oily skin

may or may not work for u

I used OXY before but I have Proactiv on the way so I can't go and buy it.As for the Pads they sell are they any good?I have nothing but bad results with salicylic acid as a wash.I always like BP do they work togather?And what do you think about these?

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...Y-PLST-0-SEARCH

Jojoba oil. I message it in at night after i wash my face with an AHA/BHA cleanser. It reduced my oily skin and acne.

Jojoba oil. I message it in at night after i wash my face with an AHA/BHA cleanser. It reduced my oily skin and acne.

Hi Smiles,

You only use the Jojoba at night? Do you do this every night, or just every so often?

Hi Smiles,

You only use the Jojoba at night? Do you do this every night, or just every so often?

I use jojoba oil everynight with emu oil. I only use a drop of jojoba oil for my entire face.

does jajoba clog pores?

no jojoba oil does not clog pores. the oil is similar to your skin's natural oil.

but Salicylic acid peels works even better for my oily skin. i use to dabbed my face with a napkin every one to two hours a day. otherwise, my skin will get really oily, shinny, and feels really sticky like there's a thick layer of glue on my face. ive only done the peel once and i dont even need to dab my skin at all anymore.

I seem to have the opposite effect with the Salicylic acid. I started to use it in a wash, along with glycolic acid to unclog pores..... well, I have fewer breakouts, but keeping my pores clear just seems to promote more oil. It can get pretty bad, enough for people to ask why i'm "sweating"... Argggggg!

I seem to have the opposite effect with the Salicylic acid. I started to use it in a wash, along with glycolic acid to unclog pores..... well, I have fewer breakouts, but keeping my pores clear just seems to promote more oil. It can get pretty bad, enough for people to ask why i'm "sweating"... Argggggg!

you're stripping your skin's natural oil causing your skin to over produce to compensate. try adding some emu or jojoba oil.

you're stripping your skin's natural oil causing your skin to over produce to compensate. try adding some emu or jojoba oil.

This is not true. This is a myth. The skin does not OVER PRODUCE oil when it is dry or has been stripped. Neither jojoba oil or emu oil will help with regards to making your skin less oily.