Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Morning - Wash with Spectro Derm, moisturize with Neutrogena Moisture for Sensitive Skin or Complex 15 (Canadian 100mL Version). Can't decide which one.

Afternoon - Wash face with water if it feels dirty, moisturize with Neutrogena Moisture for Sensitive Skin or Complex 15.

Sunday Night, Tuesday Night - Shave with Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel and Mach 3 Turbo (Need to shave every second night but I find it irritating) then wash with Spectro Derm, moisturize with Neutrogena Moisture for Sensitive Skin or Complex 15.

Monday Night, Thursday Night - Wash with Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub (Salicylic Acid), moisturize with Neutrogena Moisture for Sensitive Skin or Complex 15.

Wednesday Night, Friday Night, Saturday Night - Wash with Spectro Derm, moisturize with Neutrogena Moisture for Sensitive Skin or Complex 15.

I don't have very oily skin. It tends to be kind of dry mostly on my cheeks and my face kind of stings from the eyes down (excluding my nose). I think the stinging and some of the dryness may be from using Salicylic Acid 2 times a day for years. I also tried Benzoyl Peroxide for a few months (ouch!!!). I have a bunch of whiteheads on the area below my mouth and that's the main area I get zits. I hope that I won't get as many zits and that the stinging will go away with this regime. I just want my face to feel less irritated.

What do you think of this regime?