Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so i bought some nature's cure stuff from cvs..figured id give one more thing a try. i ws just wondering how to take the tablets. do i chew them, disolve them, swallow them, with water, without? anyone know

thanks

Chew them up a little then let them dissolve in your mouth. If you read the reviews of this product on the drugstore.com website you will see that the cream is a little bit too harsh for a lot of people, but the tabs work pretty well if you use them for at least a month or two. I have been taking the tabs for almost a year now and even though they don't clear me completely they do make a big difference.

I've been on the tabs for exactly 2 weeks and so far i've had a little purging i think but i think they are working... gotta give it more time though.... i just use the cream on my bacne

yea i just let mine sit under my tongue for a little bit then i chew em up good so it dissolves in my mouth... from what i hear u shouldnt eat or drink nething for like 30 mins so