Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maguy

Fraxel and V-Beam on the same day???

hello, has anybody ever done Fraxel and V-beam on the same day? i was thinking that maybe u could do V-beam before Fraxel so in one treatment u can help with the red/purple marks including the scars in one treatment instead of having to deal with 2 whole different treatments and downtimes. if anybody has information about this let me know. thank you

hello, has anybody ever done Fraxel and V-beam on the same day? i was thinking that maybe u could do V-beam before Fraxel so in one treatment u can help with the red/purple marks including the scars in one treatment instead of having to deal with 2 whole different treatments and downtimes. if anybody has information about this let me know. thank you

I don't think any doctor will do that. That seems like to much lasering on your face.

I think that might fry your face, especially since Fraxel is one of the "tougher" lasers. Personally, I'm doing all my vbeam treatments now, to get rid of all the red marks before I start thinking about fraxel for scars.

cool, well i have already done 5 fraxels and may want to do some more. i did get some improvement but could use soime more. i dont have bad red marks but just a few but they are sort of reddish/purple. but i am tired of all the downtime is why i would think of doing them together. i heard there is some bruising with the V-beam so to me that is more downtime. oh well thats part of getting better skin but i just cant hide in my room forever lol.