Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
john87

any one try this?

i'm gonna go buy the items i need to start this regimen 2moro from cvs

so im just wondering has anyone tried this and can it be used to take place of both the cleanser and Benzoyl Peroxide

ova here :exclaim:

i know it's 10% and not the 2.5% but im guessing the moisturizer will take care of the dryness anyway right?

yes moisturizer takes care of the dryness, but if the acne is mild and u use such a great proportion of bp, your skin will get itchy and red and will peel off

but you kniow, it's a washer( if the word exists lol )

and bp is supposed to be IN your skin 24/7.. so it would help ur skin, but maybe won't be as a effective as a gel..

but it's up to you to choose :angel: good luck with the regimen!

I would say no. The BP is supposed to be left on your skin, which won't happen with a face wash since the BP will be removed. Also, you do want to have 2.5% BP. One reason for having only the 2.5% is because it is more gentle. The last thing you want to do is irritate your skin, and using stronger BP can make things worse.

To hlep save money, check out dan's BP gel, it really is the best deal around.

If you want to start ASAP, buy the Neutrogena on the spot acne treatment. Look for the products Dan recomends, they are what alot of people use.

yeah the regimen recommends a gentle cleanser, and I think that a 10% bp wash will probably be too strong. Like another person mentioned, it will probably just make your face very red and make ur skin peel off.