Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just got back from my friends 18th. Didnt have fun at all, but i put on a smile cause i didnt wanna ruin my friends party. I just feel like a peace of shit really.All my friends are beautiful,perfect skin and they glow with happiness. I just feel like dead inside. I was sitting chatting to a bunch of friends and i just felt so distant from them. I think they know i'm not really happy. I tell them bout my treatments and stuff. Because I'm depressed and they cant understand they think i dont like them or i'm just being moody. I cant join in with jokes and stuff really, cause inside i dont feel like laughing. So i just force a smile and get on with it. I know everyone posts stuff like this on here, i'm just rambling really, but it does help to clear my head of all this stuff. During those 6 months wen my face was clear i was a different person. I was happy inside and I wanted to do things and have fun with my friends. Now I just feel like that girl is fading away again. I still refuse to give up though, but i'm not going to deny that i feel this way, i'm just going to embrace it and deal with it. I am determined to be happy again and not feel empty and distant from life.

Peace outxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

right, forget everything i just rambled guys. I refuse to feel sorry for myself, i never usually let negativity get the better of me. When people go through life and wheelchairs and disabling illness I refuse to pity myself, when i am the luckiest mopho on the planet. I am alive tonight and I refuse to give up.

bitch slap me if i feel sorry for myself agen!!!

Don't worry, I have felt the same way. There are days when I feel so sorry for myself and so moody to the point where people can tell. It's normal for you to feel this way.. it happens to all of us. We have our good and bad days.. and also our positive and negative days..if that makes any sense..

Anyway, hope you feel better! And I'm adding you to my orgy list ;)

I still refuse to give up though, but i'm not going to deny that i feel this way, i'm just going to embrace it and deal with it. I am determined to be happy again and not feel empty and distant from life.

That’s an great attitude to have crazyface, I commend you for it! I have noticed how you seem to post really positive encouraging posts around here, maybe more of us should be like you ;)

But there’s nothing wrong with feeling a bit sorry for yourself once in a while, we all have our low points.

And BTW, from that pic on your profile I think you are absolutely bloody B-e-a-utiful!! And I love your list of interests!! I was nodding my head in agreement to everything you listed :lol: (except the vegan bit, I love my cheese hehe)

Chin up darling :comfort:

Lu.

Don't worry, I have felt the same way. There are days when I feel so sorry for myself and so moody to the point where people can tell. It's normal for you to feel this way.. it happens to all of us. We have our good and bad days.. and also our positive and negative days..if that makes any sense..

Anyway, hope you feel better! And I'm adding you to my orgy list ;)

hell yeah donkey!!i feel alot better now thanx :D

Here ya go, crazyface:

IPB Image

Cash it in any time you please.

damn straight femina, feel free to use that on me whenever i get outta line. :lol:

Aww babe, I hope you feel better in yourself soon. Your truely a wicked gal, and your positivity has always shone off you when I haven spoken to you, don't give that part of you up because of a few spots. Your also a great looking girl, so just carrying the fuck on and refuse to let it effect you (that much anyway) :wub:

thanx j :wub: you always make me feel better, and ur new avatar pic is rather saucy matey,lol :cool:

I still refuse to give up though, but i'm not going to deny that i feel this way, i'm just going to embrace it and deal with it. I am determined to be happy again and not feel empty and distant from life.

That’s an great attitude to have crazyface, I commend you for it! I have noticed how you seem to post really positive encouraging posts around here, maybe more of us should be like you ;)

But there’s nothing wrong with feeling a bit sorry for yourself once in a while, we all have our low points.

And BTW, from that pic on your profile I think you are absolutely bloody B-e-a-utiful!! And I love your list of interests!! I was nodding my head in agreement to everything you listed :lol: (except the vegan bit, I love my cheese hehe)

Chin up darling :comfort:

Lu.

thanx lucinda, yeah i miss cheese,lol. Your a super fantabulous lady urself, I will be positive for you, I feel better now anyway, I was a bit tipsy last nite so emotion got the better of me,lol.