Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Crawford

Do you have any major regrets?

Guest Crawford

I got a few major ones. Situations which if i approached differently, id be in a better position in my life right now. The feeling of regret has got to be the worst feeling out there. And you cant do nothing about it! Because its gone.

This feeling sure sucks.

Has anyone here got any major regrets? What are they and what do you think you should of done at the time?

I got a few major ones. Situations which if i approached differently, id be in a better position in my life right now. The feeling of regret has got to be the worst feeling out there. And you cant do nothing about it! Because its gone.

This feeling sure sucks.

Has anyone here got any major regrets? What are they and what do you think you should of done at the time?

Yes it's kind of a regret and in a way I don't regret it. There was this girl which had been my friend for sometime(we went to school so she was friends with my other friends etc), anyhow we used to hang out alot and several times alone at her apartment doing stuff, watching movies etc, there were several times I felt that I should have taken it to next step but because we were friends and also shared the same friends it would become embarrasing in situations where we would meet with our mutual friends if she rejected me. Anyhow I didn't take the step, a couple of months later we started to hang out less and less and now she's moving so I'm kind of glad nothing happened.

I regret coming into this thread :lol:

I also regret spending all my time on video games so i quit them for good!

Guest Sincerely_Me

I have no regrets only because I know where I am today is where I'm meant to be. I'm sure a lot of things in my life could have gone better, but if they hadn't happened, maybe I wouldn't be friends with some of the people I'm friends with today. Maybe my personality would be different. I have no time to worry about could have, would have, and should have. I couldn't picture my life any differently. I wish some things I have to deal with weren't my reality, but it makes you a stronger more knowledgable person, and you know what? I want to die with a lot of wisdom and a lot of different experiences. Plus, I'm a psychology major (and education, but whatever) and I want to counsel people, so I feel like if I can empathize with some experiences they've had, I can help them further.

I'd be lying if I said I want my life to be any different. I can't imagine it.

I have regrets - a few, but not too many. I regret treating my hubby so badly in the early years of our relationship. I've been working on making it up - which means not repeating those behaviors and taking care of the issues that made me act that way.

It's the only thing I would do over, and for anyone who knows me, that's a pretty big thing to say.

The key thing with regrets is to not make that mistake again.

You'll never stop making mistakes - that's human - but it's better to make new mistakes than old ones over and over.

I sort of have one big regret, but it was more like an inadvertent disaster that tore down my life and i dont know if it was avoidable or my fault... but i regret it

I don't exactly regret it, since my life is going perfectly well anyway, but if I could go back, I'd at least consider not breaking up with my wife after the psych ward and suicide attempts and blackouts and all that. She really seem to have gotten it together in the last two years and, hey, maybe we could have been living a wonderful life together.

Whatever, though. It was a load to deal with at the time.

I regret not taking accutane earlier

I regret not being physically active when i was a kid

I regret eating crappy food all my life

I regret that I was such a push over most of my life.

That felt good to get out :)

I regret not taking accutane earlier

I regret not being physically active when i was a kid

I regret eating crappy food all my life

I regret that I was such a push over most of my life.

That felt good to get out :)

Same.

I regret distancing myself from some of my male friends because I learned that they were holding long-term romantic feelings for me, but at the same time think that might have been the right thing to do because I could never have returned their feelings and it wouldn't have been fair to them to remind them of their feelings just by my presence.

I don't regret it, since I had no choice in the matter (was laid off), but I do kind of wish I had worked at Innoventions a little longer. That was fun. Look, I found a pic of the old Entertainment Zone!!

IPB Image

I used to host that show!

Guest Realist

I regret everything beyond age 12.

I regret my whole personality. Life would have been easier during my teenhood were I different. Nowadays, it matters a less..

At one point I really regretted taking accutane, now I dont know... its hard to evaluate, need more time. I decided to take the risk and take it so...

Whats the point of regrets, if you cant change it?