Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
meka

Product: Derma E, Microdermabrasion Scrub treatment?

I've seen a scrub base formula name Derma E Microdermabrasion. Has anyone ever use this product before?

link

I've searched but the name becomes too much of a wildcard to the engine to be specifically found.

no haven't used it myself, used something similar though,

epiderm microdermabrasion scream, are we allowed to put down their site?

ne ways, when i first started using it, thought it was really good and used it twice a day as

recommened for scars and theres no peeling but did deft improve the look of scars and got rid

of redness and brown pigmentation probs i had, basicallylooked like it was breaking them down

and then disappearing,

but i slowed the use of it from daily to couple times a week, cause some of my scars seemed to get

bigger when they were smaller, but i've been told thats because as it sloughs off top layers of skin

the scars were probably bigger underneath? I guess I should carry on doing it daily but worried it

might be bigger for awhile.

no haven't used it myself, used something similar though,

epiderm microdermabrasion scream, are we allowed to put down their site?

ne ways, when i first started using it, thought it was really good and used it twice a day as

recommened for scars and theres no peeling but did deft improve the look of scars and got rid

of redness and brown pigmentation probs i had, basicallylooked like it was breaking them down

and then disappearing,

but i slowed the use of it from daily to couple times a week, cause some of my scars seemed to get

bigger when they were smaller, but i've been told thats because as it sloughs off top layers of skin

the scars were probably bigger underneath? I guess I should carry on doing it daily but worried it

might be bigger for awhile.

DId you have some form of regimen during, before or after your use of the product?

no not really,

though i always cleanse, with any cleanser for pimples, and moisturise.

it can make u abit pinkish, but not much.

you don't need a regimen or anything, and you don't need to change your regimen unless your

products have wax like stuff in them, (only cause it will take a while for the cream to break it down)

you can find more info on there website

just google epiderm microdermabrasion cream

theres loads of happy peeps using the stuff.

no not really,

though i always cleanse, with any cleanser for pimples, and moisturise.

it can make u abit pinkish, but not much.

you don't need a regimen or anything, and you don't need to change your regimen unless your

products have wax like stuff in them, (only cause it will take a while for the cream to break it down)

you can find more info on there website

just google epiderm microdermabrasion cream

theres loads of happy peeps using the stuff.

I'm black. So, I don't think I can turn "abit pinkish". :) Thanks for the post though.