Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I live in Canada and therefore have access to Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea

Would you recommend this product over Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion?

They both contain AHA's, right?

Thanks so much!

Still looking for a morning/day SPF 15 moisturizer as I will be using either Neutrogena Healthy Skin Lotion or Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea at night only.

I have never used the healthy skin lotion, but it does have quite a high concentration of AHA. So as I know how great teh eucerin is and because it has a lower concentration I would recommend that one! :)

the eucerin is better, but it definitely does make your face shiny. i use it with neutrogena oil free w/ spf during the day and if i dont blot the oil off my face in the morning before i leave the house it just looks ridiculous. i really wish it didnt make my face so shiny, but it does moisturize better than anything else i've tried, without a doubt. the neutrogena healthy skin i like to use at night every other day and it works pretty good like that, if i use it more than once a day it just make my skin flake but occasional use helps. i think im gonna try switching to aveeno ultra calming w/ spf for the day soon cause the neutrogena and eucerin are just making me too greasy.

neutrogena sucks, eucerin leaves u shiney/oiley, and my moisturizer owns all!

Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% Urea

How much is this and can you get it at like a Shoppers Drug Mart?

yea, if you can get the Eucerin product, get that! It's the closest thing to Eucerin Skin Renewal that your part of the world has had. It is gentler than the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face lotion that you and I had PM'd about.

I have heard religiously that your moisturizer "Ultra calming" from Aveeno breaks u out bad.

Yes, I have had some bad experiences with Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer

But then again, many people have had great sucess with it as well.