Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonio

Just a little info please

Hi I start using Neutrogena's Acne Mark fading peel and using Differin with it, and it's doing wonders for me. But I read somewhere watch out what you use with the peel. Does someone know if the Salysic Acid in the fading peel would react with the Differin and leave any burn marks or any marks at all?

Please answer

Thanks alot

Hi I start using Neutrogena's Acne Mark fading peel and using Differin with it, and it's doing wonders for me. But I read somewhere watch out what you use with the peel. Does someone know if the Salysic Acid in the fading peel would react with the Differin and leave any burn marks or any marks at all?

Please answer

Thanks alot

I've used that peel before. It works good. However becareful not to use it to often and leave it on too long. I left it one to long and my face was really red for several days. So learn from my mistake.

Okay thanks, I use it everyday but my face dont get red, it actually clears up. But do you think using it with Differin which has in adapalene would do any damage to my face?

Thanks

Okay thanks, I use it everyday but my face dont get red, it actually clears up. But do you think using it with Differin which has in adapalene would do any damage to my face?

Thanks

Possibly over time. You might build up a strong tolerance against it.

Thanks

Oh really how come? Because Differin in the only thing that can control my acne!

Thanks

Oh really how come? Because Differin in the only thing that can control my acne!

I am talking about the peel. You might build up a tolerance against syalic acid.

Ohh okay but in your opinion should I stop or continue? Because I used the peel for a week now ann putin Differin on right after, and so far all are good results.

Ohh okay but in your opinion should I stop or continue? Because I used the peel for a week now ann putin Differin on right after, and so far all are good results.

I am not a big fan of mixing lotions/creams. But if you are getting the results you are looking for then why stop.

I am not a big fan of mixing lotions/creams. But if you are getting the results you are looking for then why stop.

Yeah I agree, thanks I really apreciate your help! I will continue using it