Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Rebecca*

2 Experiments .. with aloe vera + tea

Tea Experiment

I am juss finishing up my tea mask .. if any of you would like to know .. I make my tea first either Green Tea or Orange Pekoe Black Tea (i prefer black tea for this) after i am done making of the tea .. i take a bowl .. i open up the tea bag and pour the grains in .. i warm it up a bit for like 20 seconds or 15 .. if it seems to dry put a tablespoon of the tea you made in it and miss it up. Then this is the messy part ,, i smear it all over my face rubbing it in .. i do it over the sink that way you can juss rinse it down the drain. I leave it on till tis dry and make sure u have like a towel on ru chest or like keep a paper plate near bc it cna crumble and make a mess but its worth it. Juss rinse with luke watm water and ur face will feel baby smooth, look more even toned .. and if u use BP this is great bc our skins are ususally de hydrated and tea has a ton of antioxidants destroying free radicals which causes premature wrinkles and dry skin. So you should see a definite reduction in wrinkles.

Aloe Vera Experiment

Today i am going to put Fruits of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera on my face throguhout the day whenever my face feels dry or like it has worn off i will juss keep putting it on even if that comes out to like 10 or 20 bc i havent bene keeping up with it i soemtimes put it on and i want to see if it really works for blemishes and redmarks .. soo i will let u no tonight!

Feel free to comment or have opinions .. juss i dont wanna read soem bullshit like "ur rediculous" "it will never work" plz have a reason for your rude statements.

I must have put on Aloe Vera atleats 10 times yesterday .. it would ahve been more like 15 or 20 but I went out .. i amde sure before bed i put alot on and didnt put anythuign else on after like a moisturizer etc. And i woke up thsi mornign and my red marks some of them have faded drastically .. Aloe Vera really works .. but it is noe of thse products u cannot use whenever you feel like it .. you gotta keep up with it and do it several times a day to see awsome results.

I must have put on Aloe Vera atleats 10 times yesterday .. it would ahve been more like 15 or 20 but I went out .. i amde sure before bed i put alot on and didnt put anythuign else on after like a moisturizer etc. And i woke up thsi mornign and my red marks some of them have faded drastically .. Aloe Vera really works .. but it is noe of thse products u cannot use whenever you feel like it .. you gotta keep up with it and do it several times a day to see awsome results.

do you wash off the aloe vera each time you apply again or do you leave it on and apply more?

i juss leave it on and keep reapplying in ... its hard to maintian this consistency bc i have all this crap going on for graduation but after this week i cna definitely start putting Aloe on more .. but aloe vera is defintiely somehting every1 cna benefit from if not form acne then from razor burn, cuts, burns, sunburns, dry/irritated skin .. this stiff really does what it says as long as it is 100% if it isnt then it has alcohol init which defeats its purpopse to moisturize bc alcohol dries!

No breakout btw