Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris1982

Top 10 Celebrities with Skin Problems

The most amusing one is:

10.. Tommy Lee Jones

He's got it all. Blackheads. Whiteheads. Acne scarring. The Coal Miner Daughter star looks like he's been in a coal mine ever since he made that 1980 film.

Jesus, I sure do hope I never get on HDTV if that's the way people are going to talk about me. I guess this must include only people that look decent on regular TV, though. Otherwise, Robert Redford and Seal would have to be the top two.

I know, but it's not really something that he is trying to hide. It's a permanent disfiguration that can not be treated with creams or topicals. Nonetheless, it is bad skin. No arguments.

I'd like to see the ppl who write these articles, sure as hell they aint prefect.

Probs 20 stone heffer behide some desk.

Ugh, that's horrible. Is this how people raise their self-esteem? By belittling others? We all have a similiar condition. Why should we get a rise out of this article? We're no better than the bullies who tease us throughout our life.

And there's only a couple pictures, none of which are convincing. Brad Pitt has a skin problem? Please. Angelina Jolie's mole is a flaw? You've got to be kidding. I saw them on the big screen for Mr. & Mrs. Smith and they looked fine to me. And every inch of their face was projected to enormous proportions.

If people think celebrities are perfect, they need to put down the tabloids, turn off VH1, and get a breath of fresh air. They are just like the rest of us. There's nothing in their DNA that makes them superhuman.

that site is so insensitive and whoever wrote that article sounds like a complete asshole. celebrities are people, like us and have the same problems as we do!! i dont think its any relief or suprise that some stars suffer from acne as well. its the special effects and make up that cover up everything and give us the idea that they are perfect anyway.

It may be insensitive, but we have to remember, these actors are being paid MILLIONS of $$ do act, and look their best, so being exposed in the tabloids and the interenet is nothing new, it's part of being a celebrity.

But who wudn't fuck Bradd Pitt!!!! :wub:

Posh, are you gay? :shock:

Nah Bi, lol.

Yah no shit, what kind of a homosexual comment is that?

I know Str8 guys what would bend over for Brad Pitt.

Why are ppl so uptight bout these things?

"these 10 celebs need a tube of Clearasil."

This annoyed me, people who do't have acne think that people with acne can easily get rid of it with a tube of CLEARASIL or something!! UGHHH!!!!

"these 10 celebs need a tube of Clearasil."

This annoyed me, people who do't have acne think that people with acne can easily get rid of it with a tube of CLEARASIL or something!! UGHHH!!!!

Yeah that list is a load of bullshit, its skin facism. "oooh look at his skin, looks like hes been shot with a shotgun". Fuck em all I say. So called stars are just normal people. What good does it do to make fun of them.

But who wudn't fuck Bradd Pitt!!!! :wub:

Posh, are you gay? :shock:

Nah Bi, lol.

Yah no shit, what kind of a homosexual comment is that?

I know Str8 guys what would bend over for Brad Pitt.

Why are ppl so uptight bout these things?

We arent exposed to these kind of things i guess? I have nothing wrong with you.

Hi! I'm new here, but I've been lurking for a little while.

I wish that tv showed people with more imperfections. For the last few days, I've been feeling so unattractive and it's because I keep seeing pictures of these women with perfect skin and hair...everywhere I go! I feel like it's shoved in my face. It's ridiculous to even compare myself to these photoshop-enhanced images. It's gotten to the point that I don't really know what I look like because my view is so distorted.

It also doesn't help that I look like a completely different person in every mirror I see. My stupid bathroom light is too dark, so I feel alright when I leave the house. As soon as I see myself in the public bathroom or in natural light...argh!!! Where did those zits come from? How did I get those black eyes?

Ohh people stop with your idealism. It's good to show to the world to wake up and realize that Hollywood life is a sham. Hollywood world dictates beauty standards on everyone in our world. Women especially have it harder starving to look like some star on TV or living miserable lives trying to look like "Barbe"

Articles like this expose these so called flawless people to show us all that in the real world even these goddesses have the same problems like the rest of us, but they only pretend that they don't with the magic of make up.

These days everything is done to be politically correct, and bhooo don't offend anyone because you're immediately labeled as racist or insensitive. Everything that is bad is now good and everything that is good is now becoming bad. :wall:

The most amusing one is:

10.. Tommy Lee Jones

He's got it all. Blackheads. Whiteheads. Acne scarring. The Coal Miner Daughter star looks like he's been in a coal mine ever since he made that 1980 film.

:lol: That one made me laugh...