Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This one is not related to acne

Anyone here has genetic wart and know what the most effective treatment to permanently get rid of it?

I had a wart on my elbow as a kid. My mother took me to the doctor and they had to freeze it off. It's basically a treatment that involves ice so cold it burns, putting it on my wart for a few times a week and it eventually fell off.

I think they MIGHT have a similar treatment in the medicine aile of any supermarket. (at least, I seem to recall seeing something similar!)

For some reason I got a wart on my hand a couple of years ago (no idea how) and I used Compound W to remove it. You can just get it at the drugstore. Put it on a few times and cover with a band-aid each time. It will make the skin where you put it on really dry but keep using it and you will be rid of the wart in no time.

how about if it's on face?

I suggest Oil of Oregano. You can purchase this at your local, or closet Health Food store.

Be sure to ask for help if you can't find it.

Just pour out a little bit on a cotton ball and dab it right on it.

Do this twice a day, for about a month. It should dry up and fall off on its own.

I had the same problem with one on the back of my pinkie finger, and a few on the soles of my feet. There's nothing worse then warts, espchically when your friends say something and are completely repulsed by it. It really makes you feel like crap, lol..

Let me know how its working for ya..

It should help :)