Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHY DOES MY SKIN HAVE TO SUCK SO INCREDIBLY BAD... its always letting me down. It likes to tease me... when I wake up one morning, and my skin actually looks like it has no zits on it and looks really good, then by the time I wash my makeup off my skin looks horrible and zitty :cry::cry::cry:

tonight for example. im looking right now and I have three brand new zits on the side of my face on the left.. and they are really red :( ... and a copule more popped up on the apples of my cheeks, and a couple ones on my lower cheeks that I can feel coming in. :dry:

Today in school was the worst too... I havn't felt so unconfident in a long time. I couldn't even look people in the eyes, and the entire day was focused on me counting down the time until I could come home and hide.

Im also pms'ing pretty bad, which sucks even more. That is probably what caused the breakout..

I've been taking zinc for 3 weeks also and havn't seen any improvement.. boo

I HATE ACNE I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. NO ONE deserves it

okay! rant done.. whew

WHY DOES MY SKIN HAVE TO SUCK SO INCREDIBLY BAD... its always letting me down. It likes to tease me... when I wake up one morning, and my skin actually looks like it has no zits on it and looks really good, then by the time I wash my makeup off my skin looks horrible and zitty :cry::cry::cry:

tonight for example. im looking right now and I have three brand new zits on the side of my face on the left.. and they are really red :( ... and a copule more popped up on the apples of my cheeks, and a couple ones on my lower cheeks that I can feel coming in. :dry:

Today in school was the worst too... I havn't felt so unconfident in a long time. I couldn't even look people in the eyes, and the entire day was focused on me counting down the time until I could come home and hide.

Im also pms'ing pretty bad, which sucks even more. That is probably what caused the breakout..

I've been taking zinc for 3 weeks also and havn't seen any improvement.. boo

I HATE ACNE I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. NO ONE deserves it

okay! rant done.. whew

sounds like my week love

ive been spending last few days at work literally looking at the clock wishing the hours away til i could go home n read in my room or something

ur skin WIL improve tho u have2 stay positive!

ps here is a *lovely warm cuddle* :wub:

ur stil beautiful

sounds like my week love

ive been spending last few days at work literally looking at the clock wishing the hours away til i could go home n read in my room or something

ur skin WIL improve tho u have2 stay positive!

ps here is a *lovely warm cuddle* :wub:

ur stil beautiful

Aww thanks Dami4n, you managed to make me feel a little bit better=).. its so hard staying positive.. I try as hard as I can and then I always break down =(

Maybe i'll feel better after getting some sleep... its almost 6 in the morning and I haven't slept since 6 in the morning yesterday =O

get your bad self to bed missy!

an i had a bit of a breakdown this week

had tears in my eyes an all that.

its hard sometimes but you have2 remember how important you are to people.

an u are

ur lovely!

now sleep! xxxxxxxxxx :wub::wub::wub:

mandy i feel ur pain. Pmsing makes acne ten times worse doesnt it?!I hate it too, i always cry for no reason wen i'm like that,lol. Usually makes me feel better tho so. I totally have days wen i'm at college counting down the hours too. I think ur a lovely girl so acne doesnt define u, it's only on the outside.

Ahhh, you don't deserve acne. Almost nobody does. I can name a few people that do, but you have to be a pretty bad person to get on my list for people that should get acne. Why does it always hit the nice, considerate people?

I KNOW you'll eventually conquer it though. GREAT LUCK!

mandy, i don't know what you're using to treat your acne, but it'll be gone eventually :D

you're a pretty pretty prettyyyy girl, you'll be fine :D

Thank you guys =) you are all so sweet! :wub:

Intoxifornication-- I am currently on the Regimen right now... but I think my acne is hormonal a little bit, thats probably why its so persistant =\

I will NOT let acne ruin my weekend though... I almost let it take over, because I was planning on staying in the house for the next couple days... but I decided that its not worth it and that I should put on some coverup and just try to go out and have fun!

I decided to make this into my official ranting thread, so that way I wont have to make new subjects each time I get upset about a breakout.. I can just keep it here =) . I love ranting, it makes me feel 15% better after I do it.

Today... I have 3 really red zits on my left side and a large under the skin pimple on my chin, that have popped up over the last 36 hours. That, plus all my redmarks, and the dying large zits by my hairline, seriously made me sick when I looked in the mirror today. the redmarks made it literally look like I have EXTREMELY moderate, almost severe acne, in my opinion. thats just on my face. as for my back... it keeps getting super painful ones that are very red (I think it was from tanning for prom). It sucks really bad, but im going to just be patient and hope it will clear up.

It sucks dealing with zits at any time, whether you get only one every once and a while, or wake up to them everyday.

I hate the fact that I get acne everywhere... It couldn't choose to go on either my body or my face.. it had to chose both. booo

I have a bottle of minocyclin in my drawer right now that my derm perscribed to me a very long time ago.. but I was too afraid to take it because of the initial breakout... but now im very tempted to get started on it. I probably wont though because I hear that after you stop taking it, your acne can come back even worse.

Im also tempted to call up my derm and get me accutane (espessially for my body). but I dont have medical insurance, so I can't afford any of that =\

I WILL NOT LET ACNE WIN THE WAR =)

stick with the reg mandy and kick acne's ass!

antibiotics are gay

altho cat_powers a good eg of meds that worked

and now she stil takes it but also does the reg an u can see how good her skin is now compared to how it was b4

go check her gallery out

there are 2albums

the before one and the after one

:D

antibiotics are gay

Zineryt got rid of my cysts, my skins still in pretty bad shape, but at least the cysts are gone.

I had a horrible breakdown today on the phone with my mom

It all started out because me and my grandma (who I live with, shes kind of like a mom to me, only I think my grandma is pretty insane and a huge bitch MOST of the time) got in another arguement. I dont even know how it started, but it was pretty dumb.

Anyways, I explained to her that I was extremely depressed about my face today and that I had horrible cramps, but she was just being snobby to me and yelled at me that I need to go mow the lawn today. I really dont mind mowing the lawn, but today is one of those days where I am embarrassed for even my GRANDMA to see my face, let alone go outside so anyone out there can see me. plus im just having a really bad day..

.. so my mom calls and my grandmas yelling on the phone to her about me and so I had to talk to my mom and I was crying my eues out how my grandma's been driving me crazy lately and how much my face sucks, etc. I was hoping my mom would be a little more supportive because all she told me is that its annoying that I obsess over my face and that im probably driving my friends insane from it.. and that I need to not care so much. which is probably true, but I seriously can't help it.

Luckily though, she knew that i need to get out of this house, so she's taking me to Valley Fair next weekend! (depending on my mood if I want to go or not still)

If anyone's wonder Valley Fair is an awesome amusement park in Minnesota lol

Guest ihatespots

dude your family sounds like mine! my mums always moaning and bitching about me and how i shouldn't be depressed and blablablabla.i break down like that all the time,have to just go sit in my room,then someone catches me in tears and the bitching starts again. i think families can make ya feel worse sometimes,they guilt trip ya and make out like acne ain't a big deal.but when your 18-19,your appearance is one of the essentials in your life.they prob just shout at you and stuff,coz they care about you and find it difficult coz theres nothing they can do to help.thats my guess.and what i like to believe about my family.

I"m sorry you are having a tough time of it. But that bolded sentence above caught my eye.

Perhaps your makeup is part of the problem????

Screw the cure for acne, we need a cure for PMS! sheeeit

Lmao, there will never be man

Screw the cure for acne, we need a cure for PMS! sheeeit

Lmao, there will never be man

hysterectimy, shit can't spell it :ninja: