Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so im allergic to grass and today i was lying it all day now i look like im stoned off my ass and my nose is stuffed up like crazy plus im on accutane, question wat meds should i take like a decongestant or allergy pill i just took clartin 24 hour not sure if any of these affect it any advice would be greatly appreciated

so im allergic to grass and today i was lying it all day now i look like im stoned off my ass and my nose is stuffed up like crazy plus im on accutane, question wat meds should i take like a decongestant or allergy pill i just took clartin 24 hour not sure if any of these affect it any advice would be greatly appreciated

try cocaine :evil:

Its always a good idea to check with a doctor or pharmasist before combining any OTC meds with perscription ones. Since it is late, look up a 24 hour pharmacy, and ask if you can take benedryl, claritin (doesnt always work for me) or sudafed with accutane and any other meds/suppliments you are on.

I have found that benedryl is the best for stopping bad allergic reactions, the problem is, it tends to knock you out as well.

not always. benadryl doesn't knock me out.

it is very good tho. be sure to take the one specifically for allergic reactions. they perscribe it constantly at hosptials and clinics so its pretty safe but just double check with your pharmacist.

and as for the person who suggested cocaine....get a fucking life.