Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i know this topic has been uttered to death but i usually pass over it as i have a good nightly routine with benzamycin gel...but the only way for me to effectively apply it is to have a shower, which is good anyways as it helps to steam and clean my skin and relax me. i COULD wash my face in the sink but i have OCD problems and usually make a huge mess so its not a good idea.

so heres the thing. i'm getting a tattoo tomorrow on my back, my left shoulder (no acne on back, just occasional on face)

anyways i have a couple of little pimples i'd like to zap. whats the best, baddest zit zapper out there for overnight treatment that will kill these suckers??? normaderm vichy anti-imperfection concentrate for locatlized breakouts came recommended and i've used it a few times but really it doesn't seem like anything too special. it doesn't burn or anything and feels too much like a moisturizer actually. and besides the ones i use it on weren't even pink.

its not a big deal but i just want to keep up a good regimen and need a zit zapper. they're not cysts or anything, very small but i want to make sure they STAY that way. and theres no way i'm having a shower the night after i spend 3 hours getting a very painful (but worth it i'm sure) tattoo.

suggestions???

p.s please do not mention asprin mask or retinols as these do not work for me, i'm looking for over the counter as i can't do any injections this week