Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tttnjfttt

Is this normal

I've just started with the BP a few days ago, and I have noticed my face seems more red than normal. I am using half a finger once a day right now.

Should I keep up with the program or is this an early sign of trouble? Or do I maybe need a better moisturizer? If it matters, I am using neutrogena BP, and some arbone moisturizer i had left over.

Thanks in advance!

~nicole

I've just started with the BP a few days ago, and I have noticed my face seems more red than normal. I am using half a finger once a day right now.

Should I keep up with the program or is this an early sign of trouble? Or do I maybe need a better moisturizer? If it matters, I am using neutrogena BP, and some arbone moisturizer i had left over.

Thanks in advance!

~nicole

Redness is normal

redness is NORMAL. your skin will adjust in a couple of weeks. make sure that nothing else is irritating your skin though (sun, picking at your skin, etc.)

Ok, thanks everyone! I know I have very sensitive skin and also many allergies, so i was worried that I would have to abandon this new great regimen that has already begun to improve my skin.

One more question. I know Dan says to increase slowly the amount of BP used. Should I wait to increase how much I use until the redness has past?

my skin stil gets red now "occasionally" an ive been doin the reg since feb!

its 1of those things im affraid.

when mine gets red i try and miss an application of bp to let my skin "rest" for 12hours or so

maybe give that a go

Ok thanks. Right now i'm only giong applying it every 24 hours, because that was what the regimen recomended for starting with sensitive skin.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

Ok thanks. Right now i'm only giong applying it every 24 hours, because that was what the regimen recomended for starting with sensitive skin.

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

its cool!

keep with the reg! an ul see results

I totally believe this will work. I can see a big improvement (despite the redness), and i've been using it for only 3 days. I had two cysts, both are largely gone, I have only had one new spot pop up since I began, but that has also shrank and is going away alot faster than anything ever has. What is suprising me the most is my blackheads even seem to be improving.

I can honestly say I wish i found this site years ago. Last year I let my sister in law sell me arbone skin care products. I spent almost $200 for what she was recomending, and it did nothing. Now, $15 dollars and 3 days later there is a big improvement.

Thanks again for all your help!

I totally believe this will work. I can see a big improvement (despite the redness), and i've been using it for only 3 days. I had two cysts, both are largely gone, I have only had one new spot pop up since I began, but that has also shrank and is going away alot faster than anything ever has. What is suprising me the most is my blackheads even seem to be improving.

I can honestly say I wish i found this site years ago. Last year I let my sister in law sell me arbone skin care products. I spent almost $200 for what she was recomending, and it did nothing. Now, $15 dollars and 3 days later there is a big improvement.

Thanks again for all your help!

stick with it and it wi continue to improve!

its a good regimen wen followed :D