Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
terryh

Suggestion to prevent temple acne?

Well my face looks great all over, but my temple areas. Its funny my face is all smooth but i still break out on my temples and when i break out on one side I will break in the same spot on the other side. Its really getting annoying.

I heard temple acne has to do with liver on here. But i wanna know if anyone on here has prevented acne on their temples and how they did it. Thank You.

i always thought my pimples on my temples were a result of resting my face on my hands and a result of my oily hair...this liver theory is interesting.

Well my face looks great all over, but my temple areas. Its funny my face is all smooth but i still break out on my temples and when i break out on one side I will break in the same spot on the other side. Its really getting annoying.

I heard temple acne has to do with liver on here. But i wanna know if anyone on here has prevented acne on their temples and how they did it. Thank You.

I get them when I masturbate. I remember one time when I masturbated massively for two days, then 4 pimples started to form on one side of my temple. That's a record for me so I keep my masturbation to 2 to 3 times a week now. My temple has no active pimples but it has little pumps which I'm afraid will turn into pimples. I'm going to try to not masturbate for two weeks and see what happens.

Guest tired of this shish

^^

Oh God....

terryh,

one possible reason why you probably breakout more on your temple area is because that is the easiest way sweat runs down your scalp. The salty texture of your sweat could be irritating your skin. If you wear caps, try to use them less often. If that's not the problem, wash your hair more often.

it may be my old bed sheets ill just burn those and just use the ones that dont have all the junk that I used on my face and hair and see if that helps.... i may try to drink some of my on carrot juice... i bought the pasteurized carrot juice but I will try making my own.

I finally bought MSM and that stuff rocks and I also bought some spirulina and it seems to work really well to at healing the red marks (both) on the temples and makes your skin very smooth .... I may buy some chlorella with it too i read they are good together