Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Good Self Tanners.....

do u gusy know or recommand any good self tanners....

that wont tunr your skin orange.....

L'oreal Sublime Bronze is pretty good. It goes on as a lotion and is tinted so you can tell if you are putting it on evenly. And the tinting makes you look like you already have a bit of a tan while it develops.

I use the Life Brand of the above (L'oreal sublime) It's shopper's drug mart brand-works GREAT!

so these dont turn u orange...and u can get dark ont hem....dont they coem off when u wash your face....

why don't you just lay out and tan in the sun, Mac? Or go to a tanning salon.. it lasts longer than self tanners and it won't leave you streaks

why don't you just lay out and tan in the sun, Mac? Or go to a tanning salon.. it lasts longer than self tanners and it won't leave you streaks

i'm on accutane...i would tan my body but i wouldnt dare my face

so these dont turn u orange...and u can get dark ont hem....dont they coem off when u wash your face....

My natural skin tone is light with yellow undertones and freckles and it doesn't look orange for me. If you decide to use the L'oreal it will go on lighter the first time and you can apply it everyday and it will gradually get darker until you get the colour you want. However, you will need to apply it every few days anyway as all self tanners go streaky when they come off, even the expensive spray-on ones from the salon. If this does happen though, you can usually blend it in with a powder bronzer while the fake tan comes off (I've used both Physician's Formula and Cornsilk powder bronzers and they are both good)

the more I put it on each day the darker I will get...when I wash my face it seems like it comes off though...so i shoudl just keep puttting it on...and it won break me out?

Most self-tanners go on tinted so what you're seeing come off is probably that superficial tint washing off. Whatever actually turns your skin tanned has soaked in by that point and will work whether or not you wash off the product..... however, don't wash you're face for a couple of hours after you put it on so it has time to sink in.

My face is usually mild-moderately broken out at all times but I haven't noticed it getting any worse when I use the l'Oreal.

I liked California Titanium Self Tanner, Savage Bronze, Jan Tana Golden Sunless Tan, and Jan Tana Fast Tan. SB can be found at Sally Beauty Supply for pretty cheap, and the rest I ordered online after googling the names.

None caused breakouts for me.

Most self-tanners go on tinted so what you're seeing come off is probably that superficial tint washing off. Whatever actually turns your skin tanned has soaked in by that point and will work whether or not you wash off the product..... however, don't wash you're face for a couple of hours after you put it on so it has time to sink in.

My face is usually mild-moderately broken out at all times but I haven't noticed it getting any worse when I use the l'Oreal.

true...i'm using neutorgena buld a tan for the face....I only tired it twice now...and it looked ok but not dark I want to go darker, so the more I use it the darker I will get, I wonder if that loreal will make me get darker...so i just stwicthc

ok I tried the neutrogane build a tan for the face...I tried at night then woke up and noticed my face was orange but when I washed my face it went away somewhat...is this normal...what should I do...should I stop using it....should I try the sublime by loreal

ok I returned the neutogena stuff....I bought the loreal sublime medium........how do u gusy apply it beofre u go to bed...once a day/twice a day

Neutrogena Spray on Mist AWSOME! dont look orangey and u dotn feel all gooey and sticky like with the sublime and alll thos elotions this one is easier to get on ur back and hard to reach areas.

well I tried the sublime bronze just now, and I like how u see color rigth away, its nice...well see tomorrow mornign when I was it off...

well I tried the loreal sublime bronzer at nigth and I woke up with a somewhat tanned face like it didit cover all the redness whoch it wont due rigth awat but it had a good color to it...I like it dark but not too dark...I guess I should keep using it every night so I can see more results....I hope it does good for me

do u gusy know or recommand any good self tanners....

that wont tunr your skin orange.....

Try Jergens Natural Glow in dark tint. It is a daily moisturizer that adds a little color every day. You will get dark, especially if you use the dark one. AND it's non-comedogenic AND oil-free. The only other self tanning product that I have found that is oil free is their tanning foam (not the one with bronzer in it)

YOu have to be careful with other products....they contain oil and will make you break out.