Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Simply_Me

Dermatologists in Southern California, Orange County

so guys, i was wondering who is your derm and how good and experienced is he/she???

this thread is to talk about derms in OC that is best for acne scarring revision??? plz no money hungry lying hustlers derm recomendation!

so guys, i was wondering who is your derm and how good and experienced is he/she???

this thread is to talk about derms in OC that is best for acne scarring revision??? plz no money hungry lying hustlers derm recomendation!

I go to the laser dermo of california. He is okay. I am using Dr. George Anterasian in Santa Monica for my Fraxel. I havent had it done. My first session will be Tuesday the 30th. I feel confident with him. I hope I get the result I am looking for. :)

I go to the laser dermo of california. He is okay. I am using Dr. George Anterasian in Santa Monica for my Fraxel. I havent had it done. My first session will be Tuesday the 30th. I feel confident with him. I hope I get the result I am looking for. :)

good luck with your fraxel treatment. anyone else want to share their derm experiences???

I have just scheduled a consultation with Dr. Anterasian. I hope your treatment worked out well. If you have time, please let me know if he was in fact good. Thanks!

I have just scheduled a consultation with Dr. Anterasian. I hope your treatment worked out well. If you have time, please let me know if he was in fact good. Thanks!

I had the treatment by him. He is very kind and very detailed. He didn't brush me off and answered all of my questions. He even gave me his cell number just incase I have any questions. Overall I feel its going well. :)

http://www.celibre.com/

Has anyone ever dealt with this group before? They have offices in Orange and Torrance.

I went in for consultation and lady upfront told me laser resurfacing procedure will cost $4800, for 8 months + creams

Any advice or suggestions with this Southern CA group would be helpful

Has anyone ever dealt with this group before? They have offices in Orange and Torrance.

I went in for consultation and lady upfront told me laser resurfacing procedure will cost $4800, for 8 months + creams

never had try them but there name sounds familiar, might just be me. however, make sure you ask them about how many percentage of improvements do you expect, that's a lot of money right there, just don't get fool by your derm that is hungry for money.

never had try them but there name sounds familiar, might just be me. however, make sure you ask them about how many percentage of improvements do you expect, that's a lot of money right there, just don't get fool by your derm that is hungry for money.

Well she said I can get about 80-90 % improvement

Am kinda skeptical on how she can say that..... I mean how scientific is that?

Also there was a monthly payment plan as well to make this more affordable

What kind of scarring do you have? TBH, I think it would be a better idea to do loads of your own research with different scar treatments. -- Not to say you haven't but I do think it's good to know for example, whether or not treatments are permanent or how it will affect your skin in 10-20 years.

I read in a Laser Resurfacing brochure that it is not permanent and as for the creams ... well, $4800 seems too much if in the long run, it's all about the creams.

And I agree with Simply_Me. lol. Lots of places/people are out for money.

What kind of scarring do you have? TBH, I think it would be a better idea to do loads of your own research with different scar treatments. -- Not to say you haven't but I do think it's good to know for example, whether or not treatments are permanent or how it will affect your skin in 10-20 years.

I read in a Laser Resurfacing brochure that it is not permanent and as for the creams ... well, $4800 seems too much if in the long run, it's all about the creams.

how severe are your scars?

well not sure how to categorize me scars

they are more hole -like I suppose...more uneven surface type

well she said lasers and topical creams come included in this $4800 package

this place seems to be pretty good... I mean if you check out their site

thanks for 411...I thought lasers are PERMANENT treatment since it stimulates collagen growth.

anyways I will research more

Celibré is unique when it comes to effectively treating problem skin conditions because we are one of the few Los Angeles laser treatment experts. Because of our depth of experience in laser skin care (over 28 years in practice) and the breadth of technology we possess, we are able to choose the very best laser for your particular condition.

Celibré uses only the most effective, state-of-the-art LASERS for our treatments. Many other anti aging medical spas (or med-spas) and treatment facilities use “all-in-one� equipment (including IPL or Intense Pulsed Light) that purports to be able to solve all your skin conditions. We are not proponents of the IPL methodology, and that is why we possess more than ten different types of lasers. We have become experts in cosmetic laser surgery by improving our protocols over years of experience with the most up to date skin laser treatments.

At Celibré, we avoid “magical� anti aging creams and non-laser anti aging treatments such as microdermabrasian. We do this because we pride ourselves on being able to deliver outstanding results. So, unless we have verified the effectiveness of a treatment independently, we will not offer it. In addition, because most of our patients would rather not have a “downtime�, we also do not offer invasive surgical procedures like CO2 resurfacing or dermabrasian.

Dr. Harold Kaplan, who is board certified in facial plastic surgery, has been performing cosmetic laser surgery for over 12 years is an expert in laser skin care. He has been a leader the Los Angeles laser treatment industry since he started performing CO2 resurfacing in the early 1990’s.

Well they hate IPL lasers LOL

I had the treatment by him. He is very kind and very detailed. He didn't brush me off and answered all of my questions. He even gave me his cell number just incase I have any questions. Overall I feel its going well. :)

Thats cool. I'm glad it worked out. How is your swelling? Did he tell you what level he used on for your treatment??