Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello,

After various experiments, I've realised that my acne is caused by the refined sugar in foods such as candy and white/milk chocolate. Unfortunately, it seems that the break outs have left these faded marks where the acne used to be.

I don't want to stress too much over this as it may go away with time, but I'd like to know if there is a good cream that can remove acne marks.

Thx

Anything with high concentrations of Alpha Hydroxy Acids will help fade acne scars, such as glycolic acid, or lactic acid.

Anything with high concentrations of Alpha Hydroxy Acids will help fade acne scars, such as glycolic acid, or lactic acid.

Could you list some examples of things that contain high cencentrations of alpha hydroxy acid?

Yes! There are many great moisturizers on the market. My favorite moisturizer containing high AHA, which has glycolic acid as the 2nd ingredient is http://www.amerimark.com/cgi-bin/amerimark...G00792&days=XVQ

There are many other great moisturizers on the market, just look for the words "AHA" or "Alpha Hydroxy Acid" on the box. The 2 most common are Glycolic Acid and Lactic acid.