Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay.. to start off I am new to this forum and just want to say hello. I have a problem with my facial acne. Im 15 years old and I have BAD break outs once in a while that is SO HARD to get rid of.. the reason it is so hard because i get pimples that are like under my skin and cann not be popped... im into working out so i took many hormones and testasterone supplements that deffinatley made me break out.. since it is hard to get my acne away.. does any body have an idea of wut i shud do for my skin? THANK YOU

-mario

Welcome to the forums. First off, I would do a little research on the subject to get familiar with the terms. Second I would chose a regimen and stick with it to a T. Don't expect results so quick though, and don't get discouraged when it doesen't seem it isn't working. It takes about 4-5 weeks for noticeable improvement, but it's worth the wait. I've been on Botchula's regimen (Just look on the Over the Counter medications forum for his post, it has alot of replies) and that is working for me. I would recommend that one, because it is easy to use and only requires 2 things. Good luck, and don't pick at your face.

i have bought benzoyl peroxide (2.5 %) and have been using that for a little. whenever i go to the tanning salon, my face looks excelent after that but i herd it makes ur acne even worse? does any one know what to do about that?

Pimples that are under your skin are actually cysts. The absolute worst thing you can do is try to pop them. Definately try the clear skin regimen, I also get cystic acne and it has helped.

If possible, try cutting back on the supliments that you think are causing this. Also, washing your face after working out will probably help.

I've heard mixed things about sunlight (and tanning). However, the BP will definately make your skin more sensitive to UV rays, so be sure to use a moisturizer with sunscreen.