Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brig

I've given in to GreenCream

So I never had acne as a teenager, I graduated from high school, went to college and at the age of 21 started breaking out. My cheeks, filled with it..my chin had clusters beneath my bottom lip, to the point that i couldn't move my lip around.

I saw two dermatologists that literally put me on everything but ACCUTANE. It was actually my last stop. I went on birth control, that did get rid of some of my hormonal acne on my chin. Started taking vitamins that made my hair and my skin sooo healthy, eating differently , drinking more water, resolving my stress.

So I brought the sample, which did absolutely NOTHING to my skin. So instead I went straight to the full version, I brought lvl 6 and started using it every day. I know you shouldn't and for two weeks of purging I almost wished I hadn't (I looked like someone bitch slapped me with the ugly stick..damn that purging was BAD) But stood by it then I figured out by the third week, that while green cream purged me, everything sorta stayed there.

So after searching the GC forums, I found out about Paula's Choice.

Started taking Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy acid gel in the morning..PC Skin recovery super antioxidant concentrate during the day and at night, 30 min after green cream. And I can say that my acne has changed. My skin is 90% more clear, and the acne i do get before my period is smaller, and flakes off after a day or two. Its been a month and a half..and my skin looks sooo good.

I think that while green cream is good for purging, the beta hydroxy acid flakes everything off..and gets rid of it..and the PC Skin recovery super antioxidant concentrate make my red marks lighter...I had one that was on my chin that was sooo dark last month (it looked almost a dark blue) and now its barely there.

Also, I did a test to see if it was the Paulas Choice antioxidant concentrate that was lightening my red marks, I stopped using it for a week and wasn't seeing any change (red marks weren't fading with simply GC and PC alone), I started again yesterday night and this morning tada!! My red marks are lighter! So I will def. keep using it, its a bit greasy though, so i used use it at night.

I know it seems soo soon..but seriously i have never looked this good..I'll find some of my old pics to post..because frankly i thought that the whole green cream would never work...

So THANK YOU LION QUEEN & CO. FOR BRINGING SUCH A WONDERFUL PRODUCT TO THIS FORUM.

So I never had acne as a teenager, I graduated from high school, went to college and at the age of 21 started breaking out. My cheeks, filled with it..my chin had clusters beneath my bottom lip, to the point that i couldn't move my lip around.

I saw two dermatologists that literally put me on everything but ACCUTANE. It was actually my last stop. I went on birth control, that did get rid of some of my hormonal acne on my chin. Started taking vitamins that made my hair and my skin sooo healthy, eating differently , drinking more water, resolving my stress.

So I brought the sample, which did absolutely NOTHING to my skin. So instead I went straight to the full version, I brought lvl 6 and started using it every day. I know you shouldn't and for two weeks of purging I almost wished I hadn't (I looked like someone bitch slapped me with the ugly stick..damn that purging was BAD) But stood by it then I figured out by the third week, that while green cream purged me, everything sorta stayed there.

So after searching the GC forums, I found out about Paula's Choice.

Started taking Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy acid gel in the morning..PC Skin recovery super antioxidant concentrate during the day and at night, 30 min after green cream. And I can say that my acne has changed. My skin is 90% more clear, and the acne i do get before my period is smaller, and flakes off after a day or two. Its been a month and a half..and my skin looks sooo good.

I think that while green cream is good for purging, the beta hydroxy acid flakes everything off..and gets rid of it..and the PC Skin recovery super antioxidant concentrate make my red marks lighter...I had one that was on my chin that was sooo dark last month (it looked almost a dark blue) and now its barely there.

Also, I did a test to see if it was the Paulas Choice antioxidant concentrate that was lightening my red marks, I stopped using it for a week and wasn't seeing any change (red marks weren't fading with simply GC and PC alone), I started again yesterday night and this morning tada!! My red marks are lighter! So I will def. keep using it, its a bit greasy though, so i used use it at night.

I know it seems soo soon..but seriously i have never looked this good..I'll find some of my old pics to post..because frankly i thought that the whole green cream would never work...

So THANK YOU LION QUEEN & CO. FOR BRINGING SUCH A WONDERFUL PRODUCT TO THIS FORUM.

Hello congrats on getting clear! I was thinking about trying Paula's products...may I ask your regimen, and what kind of acne you suffered with? thanks

www.dianayvonne.com is where I buy it from now.

I have adult acne and it started on my cheeks went to my chin and my cheeks, only place it hasn't touched is my forehead. At first is was mild, and then I started getting some seriously big cyst's on my chin, they literally made my chin look so deform (i should of taken pictures of the cysts but they hurt to much to look at). I have red marks from a year ago and just never faded...and a whole bunch of bright red new ones!

DAY

I wash my face with Neutrogena deep clean face wash then apply

Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy acid gel (wait 30 min)

then moisturize with Eucerin Redness Relief

If I'm going out I wear my mineral makeup

NIGHT

At night I wash my face with Neutrogena deep clean face wash (Exfoliate) then apply

Green Cream (with the lights off, and slip into bed, and then 30 min later I apply Paula's Choice Skin recovery super antioxidant concentrate.

I don't like a bunch of crap on my face..keepin it simple...hope that helps

Brig, I am thrilled that Green Cream has worked so well for you. Thank you so much for posting about your experience -- and especially for getting the word out about using the Paula's Choice BHAs with Green Cream! I know that combination has worked really well for many people -- the BHAs just give that extra little edge you need to keep the pores clear.

I wish I could use salicylic, but my skin hates it. :(

Anyway ..... congratulations!!!!

Thanks! You so right though the BHA really does give the extra edge, just cleans your skin out. Even my troublesome comedomes are gone. I reallyhope that greencream works for everyone.