Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ugh. I just feel awful today. I got my period and I'm off the pill so I'm bloated and I have killer cramps, that hurt so much I can't stand up straight, and the pain is making me nauseous. I went to the gym on Wensday and did my class that I usually do (a group weight training class) and I increased my weights this week so I expected to be a little sore. My whole body aches (never increase your weight two days before your period.....inflammatory prostaglandins are way high....I should have known better). So I'm sore and crampy.....

My skin looks awful..I've got a total of seven cysts now (two may be just unripened pustules....not sure) and I have my papules and smaller pustules and whiteheads and blackheads.....but my acne is always there, so whatever.....In addition to my acne I have a huge bruise on my right cheek. My moron boyfriend dropped a remote on my face while I was sleeping Tuesday night (Tuesday is the "'Yesterday" thread) and he was half asleep and trying to set the sleep timer on his TV. The corner of the remote hit my cheek (and landed right on a painful cyst.....which is now purple and the surounding burise is greenish yellow).....he's a bit "special" so he was trying to figure out the mechanics as to how he managed to drop the remote on my face in the first place, so he tryed to re-enact the event,. and dropped it a second time.....this time on my head, not my face thankfully......I woke up with a bump Wed. morning........it still hurts.......

I don't want to be at work today....I go home at noon today though........I want to take a bunch of Advil and go to sleep......but I have sooo much to do today........I have to clean my room, and finish my laundry, food shop, I was gonna do cardio, but I feel like shit today.........Plus I'm supposed to hang out with the clumsy moron later.......with seven cysts on my face and a big bruise............ugh........

What a great start to Memorial Day Weekend!!!!

Well my derm appointment is tomorrow at 9:00. If all goes as planned I can actually get a pregnancy test tomorrow so I only have to wait 1 month to get my Tane...........Lets hope this time he sees the light.....

Sorry to hear about that today, I also feel miserable too, lots and lots of stress on my end, my dad is not well, cancer, so we are going for the weekend, just checked my bank records and I am broke, got bills to pay and not enough to cover them, and my neck has decided to still be broke out and red, my insurance got upped because of my 16 yr old driving and her car{no,not a new one} then there is all of the college expenses for my 18yr old this year, and my hubby insists on going to PA for some stupid ass wedding of his cousin that will probably turn into a druken orgy! not to mention how high gas will be by then! Why does everything always hit like a mack truck at once! I give up!

I'm sorry you've had a shit day LabGirl. I say you ditch the laundry and the cardio and go home; get some food that cheers you up, and veg out on the sofa watching your fave film/tv show. Fish out some pampering products and spend some quality hours taking care of yourself. Even if its just spending time moisturising your legs/arms/tum or filing your nails it will relax you and take your mind of the shit parts of your day :) I like to burn some vapour oils in my oil burner when i'm relaxing.

And Elfgirl - I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My dad has had numerous cancer scares but luckily they never developed into anything. I can't imagine how much stress you must be under at the moment. I say you start your own thread and write a really damn long, post about whats on your mind and whats pissing you off. It always helps to vent :confort:

Best wishes guys.

Lu x

Ugh. I just feel awful today. I got my period and I'm off the pill so I'm bloated and I have killer cramps, that hurt so much I can't stand up straight, and the pain is making me nauseous. I went to the gym on Wensday and did my class that I usually do (a group weight training class) and I increased my weights this week so I expected to be a little sore. My whole body aches (never increase your weight two days before your period.....inflammatory prostaglandins are way high....I should have known better). So I'm sore and crampy.....

My skin looks awful..I've got a total of seven cysts now (two may be just unripened pustules....not sure) and I have my papules and smaller pustules and whiteheads and blackheads.....but my acne is always there, so whatever.....In addition to my acne I have a huge bruise on my right cheek. My moron boyfriend dropped a remote on my face while I was sleeping Tuesday night (Tuesday is the "'Yesterday" thread) and he was half asleep and trying to set the sleep timer on his TV. The corner of the remote hit my cheek (and landed right on a painful cyst.....which is now purple and the surounding burise is greenish yellow).....he's a bit "special" so he was trying to figure out the mechanics as to how he managed to drop the remote on my face in the first place, so he tryed to re-enact the event,. and dropped it a second time.....this time on my head, not my face thankfully......I woke up with a bump Wed. morning........it still hurts.......

I don't want to be at work today....I go home at noon today though........I want to take a bunch of Advil and go to sleep......but I have sooo much to do today........I have to clean my room, and finish my laundry, food shop, I was gonna do cardio, but I feel like shit today.........Plus I'm supposed to hang out with the clumsy moron later.......with seven cysts on my face and a big bruise............ugh........

Well my derm appointment is tomorrow at 9:00. If all goes as planned I can actually get a pregnancy test tomorrow so I only have to wait 1 month to get my Tane...........Lets hope this time he sees the light.....

Good luck baby!

that really sucks plus on top of it you have to wait another 30 days to get the stuff

hope your weekend turns out better

at least you got monday off (i hope)

i'm working a double today, tomorrow, and sunday. but i choose to do it cause i wanna work alot before my classes start in 2 weeks. only bad thing is that i only slept 4 hours last night.

if your derm doesn't give you accutane, hes a dumb shit and you should find another. my derm asked me if i wanted accutane on my first visit (never taken antibiotics before that appointment)

Thanks Lucinda, I know that it helps to vent and have discovered that if I type it all out in an e-mail I feel lots better.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

That sounds like you're really having a bad time. Maybe that explains why you're not replying to my PM. :think:

Well anyway, i truly hope the Derm prescribes you Accutane this time.

My moron boyfriend dropped a remote on my face while I was sleeping Tuesday night (Tuesday is the "'Yesterday" thread) and he was half asleep and trying to set the sleep timer on his TV. The corner of the remote hit my cheek (and landed right on a painful cyst.....which is now purple and the surounding burise is greenish yellow).....he's a bit "special" so he was trying to figure out the mechanics as to how he managed to drop the remote on my face in the first place, so he tryed to re-enact the event,. and dropped it a second time.....this time on my head, not my face thankfully......

Sweetie, I am sorry, but I cannot stop laughing ... how could he do it a SECOND time???? what a guy!

I hope you feel better. Take your Advil.

:pray::pray: ACCUTANE :pray::pray:

i feel miserable everyday

:comfort: jesus that must hurt as hell! But stay positive! and I hope you'll get the Accutane soon! :D

Hey Labgirl -

Sorry to hear you are in a rough spot at the moment. I undertand the feeling I'm feeling a bit down too - Differin is wrecking total havoc with my chin. I hope your derm appointment went well! Take care -

that sucks labgirl...sometimes when i have a bad breakout i feel that doing chores an stuff takes my mind off of it for awhile.

Hes a bit special in what way?

That he sometimes acts very dumb, immature, childish etc. He's of normal intelligence (I think), but he ocassionally just acts like he's a niave 5 year old boy, and asks questions like "Where do raisins come from?" He excuse for not knowing that they were dried up grapes was that they didn't have raisins in Poland (yes he's Polish).

I once had an argument with him about weather or not male house cats had testicles.....he insisted that all cats are female because he's never seen a cat with balls....... :wall: I gave up on that one.......

And he comes up with cute little theories like...

Boyfrined: "I have this new theory.....I think bugs the reincarnations of lost souls"

Me: "Why do you think that, hun?"

Boyfriend: "Well, today I was washing my car and there were bugs stuck to the head lights."

Me: "So how does that make them lost souls?"

Boyfriend: "Well when someone dies their soul is supposed to go to the light"

Me: :lol:

Boyfriend: "And the moths are always attracted to the light on my porch"

Me: :rolleyes:

Boyfriend: "So the bugs are going toward the light.....it makes so much sense....I'm a genius"

Me: "Awwwww......you are so cute!!!!" (Please tell me you really don't think like that).......

He comes up with stuff like that all the time......it's like he doesn't see the world the same way I do (or any one else for that matter).....But he has a college degree and a real job and he is a fully functional adult (has a house, pays bills, etc.)......he's just "special" sometimes........

Sounds like hes trying to make u think hes a dumbass :lol:

He doesn't just do that to me though. He's like that with everyone........He was like a class clown as a kid, and I think it's kind of an act.....but he really didn't know where raisins came from.........

I think he was a bit uncomfortable with my intelligence back when we first started dating (I started college at 15), so he's way of dealing with it was to ask me really dumb questions and laugh about it........

I think it's adorable, and never think he's unintelligent if he thinks that not all rodents are mammals, some of them are bugs like roaches.......he saw a mouse when he was a kid in Poland that squeezed into this tiny little hole in the wall......he's thourougly convinced that mice don't have bones.........

He argued about this with my father......who is a Biophysisist........my father thought he was hysterical....not stupid......

So it really is an act.......but it's so funny.....and it's even better that he's Polish........