Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ferraj said:

I think you have very nice skin, looks like you will heal well too. Good luck and thanks for the pics

im curious.. are those the hiddne type rolling scars? i got rolling scars that you can only see when theres a certain light.. did you just needle the whole area you thought was indented?

also... whats the vit-c drink? where can i get it and how much does it cost? Will regular 1-a-day vitamins work instead?

im curious.. are those the hiddne type rolling scars? i got rolling scars that you can only see when theres a certain light.. did you just needle the whole area you thought was indented?

also... whats the vit-c drink? where can i get it and how much does it cost? Will regular 1-a-day vitamins work instead?

Yes my scars are only noticable in certain light, but I hate them.

I needled the WHOLE area!

Vit C drink is a simple Ascorbic Acid Powder + Water. You can find it in any drug store, but in Hungary you only can get it with prescription.

I take regular daily vitamin also :)

FORGET THE SCARS. go for the redness, i say you should get a bleaching cream from your derm.

I don't understand. What do you mean "forget the scars"?

Looking good man. Do they have an antibiotic cream like Neosporin where you are at? If so, you might want to put some of that on the areas you needled.

It's awesome when you first needle.. the scars get raised up to surface level because of the swelling.. I've seen like 80% improvement in one icepick.. the other ones about 10%... but it's only my first time doing it... I plan on adding Tazorac to the needling to see what kind of results I can achieve. See ya, keep us updated.

Looking good man. Do they have an antibiotic cream like Neosporin where you are at? If so, you might want to put some of that on the areas you needled.

It's awesome when you first needle.. the scars get raised up to surface level because of the swelling.. I've seen like 80% improvement in one icepick.. the other ones about 10%... but it's only my first time doing it... I plan on adding Tazorac to the needling to see what kind of results I can achieve. See ya, keep us updated.

I use CP serum and EMU oil through the day, and CP only for the night.

Yes, it's my first time too and I very courious of the results.

In Hungary, there is no Tazorac, or any aftercare product, I ordered the CP Serum from England....:(

i wonder how long the redness will stay there... im worried that it will stay longer than 1 week :( so i dont wanna do it lol

i wonder how long the redness will stay there... im worried that it will stay longer than 1 week :( so i dont wanna do it lol

I'm courious too, because I will have 3 exams within 3 days :)

Guest Soulcailburx

this looks like it hurts so much...

It's really not *that* bad... It stings sometimes, but it's really tolerable because the needle is so small and thin. If you're thinking about doing it, but hesitant because you think it might be too painful, don't be, because it's definitely not that bad.

I've said this before, but I just did my first needling session like 14 days ago.. and I CAN NOT WAIT to do another session because it's helped so much.

are you guys poking needles into your face?!?!?!? that sounds horrible and could possibly lead to more scarring wouldn't it? I don't know too much about scarring but I had a couple rolling scars and with a couple vbeam treatments they are all gone. I think you guys should consider that instead of poking needles into your face.

Unknown.. the redness lasted about 5 days for me man.

hmm.. so after 5 days your skin was completely clear looking? no redness? sometimes when i brea out and red mark can last months.. is this different ?

are you guys poking needles into your face?!?!?!? that sounds horrible and could possibly lead to more scarring wouldn't it? I don't know too much about scarring but I had a couple rolling scars and with a couple vbeam treatments they are all gone. I think you guys should consider that instead of poking needles into your face.

In Hungary there is no VBeam treatment, and many people have great success with self needling.

Unknown.. the redness lasted about 5 days for me man.

hmm.. so after 5 days your skin was completely clear looking? no redness? sometimes when i brea out and red mark can last months.. is this different ?

Well, It's the 4th day and I'm still red, but the scabs started to fall down.

I have an exam within 2 days. Can you give me some advice which cream I use to cover the redness?

are you askin me or him lol.. i wanna know how long the redness will be there.. i dont use makeup and i HOPE it goes away after 5 days...

i would suggest aloe but im not very smart at this stuff lol

are you askin me or him lol.. i wanna know how long the redness will be there.. i dont use makeup and i HOPE it goes away after 5 days...

i would suggest aloe but im not very smart at this stuff lol

I think unfortunatelly it won't goes away after 5 days.......