Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fmxkid

heres my tumor pics

everybody that didn't read my last post, heres a pic of the thing on my chin from me tryin to pop a clogged pore (whitehead) when it wasn't ready. my whole chin swelled up for about 5 days and its been about two weeks now. it hasn't gotten any smaller, it never became red, and never came to a head. any ideas of wtf this is and how i can get rid of it?

[attachmentid=4708][attachmentid=4710][attachmentid=4709]

ps i dont get acne or anything, i just had some clogged pores for awhile from doing a couple things wrong...

post-36862-1148641294_thumb.jpg

post-36862-1148641309_thumb.jpg

post-36862-1148641329_thumb.jpg

post-36862-1148641294_thumb.jpg

post-36862-1148641309_thumb.jpg

post-36862-1148641329_thumb.jpg

That's really strange... Shouldn't it be red? The swelling is probably caused by pus and damaged tissues from when you tried to pop it. I would definately see a dermatologist, especially since its been there for so long. I would be afraid to do anything to it now, including using a needle to extract it.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Yeah it looks like that clogged pore has spread, obviously through you rupturing the skin. This is why people who don't know how to extract, shouldn't.

I remember something else... Several years ago, my freshman theology teacher had this huge flesh-colored bump on his face that turned out to be an ingrown hair. I don't know why the hair got so bad and what he did to it, but he had to take the day off to get it professionally removed by a doctor.

well this thing is just like everyother part of my skin, it just feals like a little bump of skin...there isn't anything in it that can come out, if you seen it in real life it looks exactly like my chin but with a bump on it. the camera adds weird color...its a normal skin tone. its hella weird.

Yeah it looks like that clogged pore has spread, obviously through you rupturing the skin. This is why people who don't know how to extract, shouldn't.

I can't believe no one told you that you have a cyst yet. That is a cystic lesion. It probably formed when the philsebaceous unit ruptured prematurely from you squeezing it. Most of my acne actually looks like that, and my cysts aren't always red. When they get angry they turn red, then purple.

You can see a derm and get a cortizone injection.....or let it run it's course.....

I can't believe no one told you that you have a cyst yet. That is a cystic lesion. It probably formed when the philsebaceous unit ruptured prematurely from you squeezing it. Most of my acne actually looks like that, and my cysts aren't always red. When they get angry they turn red, then purple.

You can see a derm and get a cortizone injection.....or let it run it's course.....

i said it was on the other forum :dance::clap: