Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

everybody that didn't read my last post, heres a pic of the thing on my chin from me tryin to pop a clogged pore (whitehead) when it wasn't ready. my whole chin swelled up for about 5 days and its been about two weeks now. it hasn't gotten any smaller, it never became red, and never came to a head. any ideas of wtf this is and how i can get rid of it?

[attachmentid=4707] [attachmentid=4705][attachmentid=4706]

ps i dont get acne or anything, i just had some clogged pores for awhile from doing a couple things wrong...

post-36862-1148640887_thumb.jpg

post-36862-1148640901_thumb.jpg

post-36862-1148640953_thumb.jpg

That is gonna have to go down on it's own. You can help it by putting tons of bp on it to either make it go down or come to a head.

I had one of those on my chin and it hurt, it was like a skin colored bruise.

That is gonna have to go down on it's own. You can help it by putting tons of bp on it to either make it go down or come to a head.

I had one of those on my chin and it hurt, it was like a skin colored bruise.

yea it happend like 2 other times from doing the same thing and i kinda got the bruise thing, but it went away pretty fast b/c i actually got it to pop.this thing isn't comin to a head though i can tell.will neosporin do anything?

That's just a big pimple that will take a few weeks to go down...trust me I had a few like that before. put bp on it twice daily, and I would put some calamine lotion on it when you go to bed as a spot treatment. it helps the pimple dry out as well.

That's just a big pimple that will take a few weeks to go down...trust me I had a few like that before. put bp on it twice daily, and I would put some calamine lotion on it when you go to bed as a spot treatment. it helps the pimple dry out as well.

yea i went down alittel over night but i dunno if it was b/c i iced it for an hour or because i but a mob of bp o it before i went to bed.

The two cysts I had since i started using 2.5% BP responded to it very well and have really shrunk. Keep using the BP and you should see some continued improvement.